Storage bins for hunting and camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
    I have three of these I’ve used for over ten years. I haven purchased more over the years For the kids stuff and general storage. They have their own boxes with their name so on it. We get ready to load up they grab their own boxes and we go

They are lockable and stackable. Not cheap anymore. Used to buy these for $30 now they over $50. Same box as the ScentLock storage box but without the filter. I mean the exact box!

Those look remarkably similar to the ones I use. I got mine from The Container Store

I employ a similar strategy:
    I keep my hunting essentials in one, summer clothes in one, winter clothes in one, and the pet kid has another for her gear. We just grab and go.

They have lasted for years, and show no signs of breaking down.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Looks like Home Depot is much cheaper on the Remington/Iris 4 packs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	remington iris.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	24644478

I'm eyeing the Husky with the clear lid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	husky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	24644479

Comment

Some guys want to buy a boat, some a fast car, after reading through this thread I have the itch to buy some storage tubs!

Comment

the Husky from the Home Depot.
          Pretty much air tight. Cheap, nice and stackable.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
            Some guys want to buy a boat, some a fast car, after reading through this thread I have the itch to buy some storage tubs!
            I still want a center console and a hell cat... Some itches just can't be scratched though

Comment

Originally posted by Mud Shark View Post
              the Husky from the Home Depot.
              Pretty much air tight. Cheap, nice and stackable.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-20...6842/311485319
              I went to get a couple of the several of these they have at my Home Depot and they don't have any lids for them!!! I'm thinking people break the lids and take them back and HD gives them the lids of the tubs on the shelf. Are the lids fragile?

Comment

I bought some really good, lid-locking, larger-than-usual, storage bins at Target.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  I went to get a couple of the several of these they have at my Home Depot and they don't have any lids for them!!! I'm thinking people break the lids and take them back and HD gives them the lids of the tubs on the shelf. Are the lids fragile?

I haven't had any issues with mine but I'm sure they can break if you're not paying attention or try to close when too full. I've had mine for over 2 years with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use these. Has wheels on one end so you can roll it around if you need to. I have a couple of them that I've had the better part of 10 years. Just throw them in the back of the truck and go. Never had any rain water get into them in bad weather either. Some Academy stores carry them.

https://www.planomolding.com/sportsm...arge-o-d-green

Comment

I have some from HD, contico, rubbermaid and plano. I pack all of my clothes and gear in the boxes along with fresh pine needles and or rich lighter pine.

Comment

Working...
                      X