• Show
Clear All

Anyone else get the call yet?

I’m one of the last to probably get mine with my order but was curious

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Anyone else get the call yet?

I’m one of the last to probably get mine with my order but was curious
      I def misread the update. My action probably won’t be delivered for another week so I am here waiting with you

Comment

Also Robert take your sweeeettttt time on mine. Wife got a new car yesterday so I’m in no rush lol

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          If your getting a top notch custom rifle you just have to reload. I mean, you wouldn’t get a top fuel dragster and run pump gas would ya?
          If pump gas was as close to what they run in top fuel as factory ammo is to hand loads now I might think about it. I mainly just don't have a suitable place to produce quality reloads currently. Once I get my own place there will certain be a spot considered for a reloading bench.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
            If pump gas was as close to what they run in top fuel as factory ammo is to hand loads now I might think about it. I mainly just don't have a suitable place to produce quality reloads currently. Once I get my own place there will certain be a spot considered for a reloading bench.
            Producing your own goodies for one rifle actually takes very little space. And it's worth it when you've got a rig that will show you love with handloads.

Comment

Anybody else get that call yet?

Comment

Nagative here. 7mm-08 build.

Comment

Negative. I figure with a 300WSM build I will be one of the last. Figure they will start on all the 6.5 builds at first.

Comment

scope and rings in the truck. Plan to pick up this afternoon

Comment

I have ordered very similar to Shane’s so I’m hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
                        Plain old creedmoor, sorry. That's what's so interesting.
                        Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        They're closed today. Plan is to head to a buddies gun shop in the morning. Call Apr settle up and give them ffl info etc. Garret said should be here by Thursday or Friday

Slick 8...plain ole 6.5 creed. Not what I went in to order but I think it made the most sense for me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        Thanks for the info. I'm having one built as well. Said I never would but Robert talked me into it. I had plans of a 65x47 so speed wasn't the end all goal. I'm building a 22 suppressor ready rig and will be happy with anything around 2700 from a 140-147 boolet. The fact that Lapua is making brass for it was the kicker that put me over the edge.

I agree with the above, if you want to go faster buy a bigger gun.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          I have ordered very similar to Shane’s so I’m hopeful.
                          Same here! Trying to be patient but it’s not working. Lol

Comment

Mounted and balanced

Comment

Balanced?

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
                                Balanced?

Hoping his phone auto corrected bore sighted.

Otherwise it’s just further evidence that his cheese has slid plumb off his cracker.

Comment

Working...
                                X