Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

The president is succeeding on many fronts and it's driving the liberals CRAZY!

Comment

Anyone remember when people on this forum were saying not so nice (but not as bad as Deniro) things about Obama and certain people were getting on them about not having respect for the POTUS? I sure do.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          The president is succeeding on many fronts and it's driving the liberals CRAZY!
          Ever notice how they don't go after him for what he actually does, only what he says or they perceive he says?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Ever notice how they don't go after him for what he actually does, only what he says or they perceive he says?
            Not shocking considering their insane desire for the failure of this president. Remember the backlash when Joe Wilson called Obama a liar? Yet Deniro says "F Trump" and he gets a standing ovation. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

As much as I despised Obama, I never wanted him to fail. He took care of that on his own.

Comment

Yep another stupid & idiotic remark that gets airtime...……...even on TBH! Tony Awards...……..REALLY......."super far left"……...whoop dee doo!!! He is a actor (incredible actor by the way) giving RED MEAT to his base...….actors. Just like a politician giving RED MEAT to his party convention.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Anyone remember when people on this forum were saying not so nice (but not as bad as Deniro) things about Obama and certain people were getting on them about not having respect for the POTUS? I sure do.
                Still the truth in my opinion - People are allowed to their opinions, but this is disrespectful and ridiculous. Does absolutely nothing productive.

What about the people who criticize Deniro, but were part of the personal insults / name calling with President Obama? Works both ways.

Comment

It always cracks me up when these people go off like this as if they are some kind of expert. I mean come on….you are paid to pretend you are something you aren’t in a world that isn’t real. You live in a bubble of money and imagination. As if you have any idea what’s going on in the heartland of this country. Please…

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Still the truth in my opinion - People are allowed to their opinions, but this is disrespectful and ridiculous. Does absolutely nothing productive.

What about the people who criticize Deniro, but were part of the personal insults / name calling with President Obama? Works both ways.
                    Yep.....truth that goes straight to the bone marrow!!! Wrong is wrong but for some simple reason basic decency is not part of our culture.

Comment

I personally did not care for Obummer at all but I never disrespected him as he was the sitting President of the United States - it wasn't until the Dems pulled their lying cheating assault on the now sitting president of the United States that I decided to pull the gloves off.

Comment

We have been putting up with 1 1/2 years of nothing but lies and BS from the Dems. Sad thing is EVERYTHING about Obummer turned out to be true and NOTHING the Dems said about Trump has SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                          It always cracks me up when these people go off like this as if they are some kind of expert. I mean come on….you are paid to pretend you are something you aren’t in a world that isn’t real. You live in a bubble of money and imagination. As if you have any idea what’s going on in the heartland of this country. Please…
                          Yup!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Yep.....truth that goes straight to the bone marrow!!! Wrong is wrong but for some simple reason basic decency is not part of our culture.
                            What do you know about the truth, you can't tell the truth, oh thats right... you voted for Mickey Mouse.

Comment

Deniro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              What a schmuck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
                                What do you know about the truth, you can't tell the truth, oh thats right... you voted for Mickey Mouse.
                                Lol.......and exactly what does that have to do with truth or lack of truth? Another mental midget response to a simple post....humm.. Obviously you have a "personal issue" or a huge lack of common sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X