No announcement yet.

Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info on Hamm's Creek, I'll check it out soon.

Comment

Mike I tried calling you today but guess you was bird hunting.
      Been so busy and I still have to to do away with the pond before season starts.
      Hope every one has a great season.

Comment

Sorry I missed your call. Evidently, yours wasn't the only one missed. Someone said the same thing on another thread. I've been here all day. Worked on some projects. Then mowed the yard. Not sure how I missed the calls as I never heard the phone ring. So I must have been outside. And there were no messages on my secretary, the machine, that I screen if I hear it ring.

Had a lot of fun up near Childress this weekend. Shot some doves. Helped with some lease work. Caught two rattlers with my stick. One was 3.5'. They were together. Was hoping for more. They killed 7 last weekend. 4 were in camp. 3 while dove hunting. Hoping I get invited back for more r-snake catching at a later time.

Comment

Anybody else have an dove reports?

Comment

Went and put corn out Sunday and didn't see any flying. I did hear a few cooing though

Comment

Where I was at Sunday I saw nothing, but I did hear shooting to the east.

Comment

Hi guys I'm new to the website. After searching info on hunting lake Whitney I came across last year's forum, after reading 5 or 6 pages I figured I would just join the website. I've been hunting Whitney 4 years and have conversation with every hunter I can. I enjoy sharing advice and learning from others and it seems that several of you do the same on this thread. I figured I would introduce myself somewhat before I just randomly comment on this thread

Comment

Welcome the club

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to "The Campfire" Top sight. Pull up a log, have a sit, and stay awhile.

Comment

Welcome, Add a location to your profile so we know where your from.

Comment

Welcome to fun times and plenty of storys..
                          ok., I'll sit back down and read on..
                          See u guys when I get back from hagerman all my time will be spent fishing tournaments in Oct and scouting hagerman in nov...I have a hagerman scouting thread in the campfire if u would like to follow.

Comment

Carlock, I saw where you were looking for some answers . Or someone to go scout with.

What units are open this year?

Comment

You and them dang tourneys carlock.

Comment

TG, it's the Shelly, Goodrich, and Goodness units this year.

Top, beleive nothing you read here as we are all liars. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X