No announcement yet.

Son got 1st Xbow Kill. Big boar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. We are euro mounting it. Having the skull camo dipped. I really thought about doing a shoulder mount but we did a euro on his sisters pig (it was actually bigger) so wanted to be fair. I'll prob regret not shoulder mounting both.

Comment

Awesome. What crossbow is that? Been thinking about getting one for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy smokes! Wow! Good for him

Comment

way to wackem! I can smell the chorizo cooking already ok then maybe tamales..

Comment

Its a Barnette Jackyl we have had for 5-6 years. Upgraded the scope to a Nikon. Everytime I think about upgrading it, it puts down another animal. Daughter uses a Barnette Raptor FX in Muddy Girl camo. I have them shoot them off a Caldwell Fieldpod to help keep it steady and also to keep their hands out of the way of the string. My wife learned the hard way unfortunately.
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great, great job by the young man!!!!!!!

Comment

big pig!

Comment

Greatness and way to teach him the proper sit 5’ behind your kill to make it look bigger.

Great job to you both.

Comment

What a hog, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Greatness and way to teach him the proper sit 5’ behind your kill to make it look bigger.

Great job to you both.
                      Haha. Nope he was really right behind that pig for the pic. No camera angle required for this big stinky boar.

Comment

Working...
                      X