Laguna Atascosa 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
    Welllllll gentleman.... I fell from a ladder last Friday and broke my humerus. Looks like I'm not gonna make it. Keeping my hopes up though
    Dang sorry to hear that, cheers to a quick recovery!

Comment

Welllllll gentleman.... I fell from a ladder last Friday and broke my humerus. Looks like I'm not gonna make it. Keeping my hopes up though
      Sorry to hear brother. Hope for a speedy recovery and that you may make it to LANWR. I just shared this with another hunting partner of mine in hopes he wears a safety harness on our upcoming hunts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear that about you but luckily it was only a broken bone but keeping your hopes up is great!! Keep them up and it will all workout it always does.

Comment

Originally posted by Stout0811 View Post
          Sorry to hear that about you but luckily it was only a broken bone but keeping your hopes up is great!! Keep them up and it will all workout it always does.
          Praying helps more than anything I think

Comment

Dang man! Sorry to hear that. Praying for a speedy recovery for you!

Comment

Bummer. Get well soon.

Comment

Praying helps more than anything I think
                Got you covered on that buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stout0811 View Post
                  Got you covered on that buddy.
                  Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                  Bummer. Get well soon.
                  Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
                  Dang man! Sorry to hear that. Praying for a speedy recovery for you!
                  Thanks guys. I feel better today than I have since it happened. Finally got a decent night of sleep. Hopefully tomorrow and each day after will be a little better!

Comment

I need to read over the regs. You can use a crossbow on the archery hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by lagunaduck View Post
                      I need to read over the regs. You can use a crossbow on the archery hunt?
                      Yes, but ....

Comment

yes, but...????
                        As far as I am aware, you can use crossbow in archery season/, except for maybe a few counties (4 I think). I also believe you can use on the draw hunts as well, without any permit/permission needed.

Comment

Get well soon txhoghunter.

Comment

Thanks guys. I feel better today than I have since it happened. Finally got a decent night of sleep. Hopefully tomorrow and each day after will be a little better!

Get well soon buddy. I’m sorry to hear about your injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

65 days till my hunt guys. Me and my brother will be there the 29th-31st.

All I’m lacking is a game cart.

Comment

Originally posted by popo1984 View Post
                                65 days till my hunt guys. Me and my brother will be there the 29th-31st.

All I’m lacking is a game cart.

Same here but in about 3 weeks. I don’t have my bike or game cart but everything else is ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X