No announcement yet.

Inheritance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the classifieds stay open, my kids ain’t getting ****!

Really though, what my dad does with his is his business. He already said he’s not going to leave me and my brother anything except the house and whatever he owns. Totally fine.

Me on the other hand, I hope to have enough assets put away when my days come that I can pass it on to my kids and they will be able to enjoy it. Whether it buys them a house, car, sends them on a vacation, gets them out of debt, puts their kids through college, doesn’t matter.

I think if any of you have ever been a recipient of an inheritance, you’d understand the appreciation aspect of it which in turn will urge you to want to do the same.

Comment

Great thread! As a landscaper and lawncare guy, I see lots of transitions...from the good families to the absolute worst where the homeless son/daughter moves in right after the parent dies and has to be evicted by court edict after the will is exercised and the house is gutted, which takes months! I'd like to hear some stories from realtors!!!!

I've also done maintenance on properties whose parents had a ranch and all the kids went out there with there families, but once the parents died, one sibling wanted to sell the ranch, or their portion, so it had to be divided and sold so she could get the home remodel she'd always wanted, because the other family members didn't have enough capital to buy her out.

I'm no lawyer, but I do see a lot of trusts formed with some of the estates...I've been meaning to research this, but haven't done this yet.

Comment

Inheritance

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        No one will remember you 20yrs after you are dead. If my wife goes before me im gonna spend it all on cocaine and whores. I’ll waste whatever is left.

I haven’t thought about my great grandparents in 20 yrs. pretty sure my great grandkids won’t think about me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how you do it!

It’s funny you mentioned cocaine and whores because my wife always tells me before I go out with the guys that it’s strippers and adderall only[emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          This is how you do it!

It’s funny you mentioned cocaine and whores because my wife always tells me before I go out with the guys that it’s strippers and adderall only[emoji4]

Dad gum! Your wife must be a millenial, because any mention of those are taboo in this household! Guess it goes full circle!

I also mention cocaine and hookers occasionally, and get hit *domestic abuse* #IMAVICTIM#?

Comment

My dad reminds me constantly that he is spending my inherence. I tell him to spend away! I didn’t earn it so he should get to enjoy it.

Comment

Inheritance

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
              Dad gum! Your wife must be a millenial, because any mention of those are taboo in this household! Guess it goes full circle!

I also mention cocaine and hookers occasionally, and get hit *domestic abuse* #IMAVICTIM#?

My wife was born in the 70’s.

**** she’s old.

Time to upgrade!

Said no man who wants to lose have his chit.

Last edited by Black Ice; 01-12-2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

This is how you do it!

You have an understanding wife. I hope you are as understanding when your wife "visits" with your neighbor ladies while you are out galavanting around town!

Comment

Inheritance

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  You have an understanding wife. I hope you are as understanding when your wife "visits" with your neighbor ladies while you are out galavanting around town! [emoji3]

If I come home to that I will call you for reinforcements.

I am but one man and couldn’t handle 3 hot chicks at once.

Last edited by Black Ice; 01-13-2018, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    You have an understanding wife. I hope you are as understanding when your wife "visits" with your neighbor ladies while you are out galavanting around town!
                    Speaking of inheritance.....here's Burnadell and he's leaving it all to me.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Speaking of inheritance.....here's Burnadell and he's leaving it all to me.

No he’s leaving it to Carlos.

Comment

No he’s leaving it to Carlos.

Epic!!!!

Comment

Carlos. Carlos Danger!

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                            thats what u think

it always ends up in a family feud bc one wants to sell or doesnt approve of others use etc..

Thats why you leave it to 1. To hell with fair if your trying to build a multi generation legacy. Seen thousands of acres of land squandered by relatives because of this very thing.

Comment

A finger print thread. Everyone has a different opinion or hope.
                              Being in our mid 60's the wife and I have done the paper work and everything is set in stone. Well no not really things change.
                              My father lived in a fancy assisted living center for 10 years and still left money in the bank when he died. Never asked me for a dime. I never asked him for a dime. Will do my best to follow in his foot steps with a little coke and ho's thrown in.....

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                                A finger print thread. Everyone has a different opinion or hope.
                                Being in our mid 60's the wife and I have done the paper work and everything is set in stone. Well no not really things change.
                                My father lived in a fancy assisted living center for 10 years and still left money in the bank when he died. Never asked me for a dime. I never asked him for a dime. Will do my best to follow in his foot steps with a little coke and ho's thrown in.....

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X