No announcement yet.

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So last night, feeder battery died[emoji35] and I have been cat & mousing w/ this hog for too long. So today I put a new battery in the feeder and left Rye & decided to go to my Cleveland hog property. Now I'm up & set, something's goin down!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tomorrow I'm hitting the Pass[emoji476]

Comment

No hogs but I got revenge on a coon that was jacking with my solar panel[emoji457]

Comment

Remember that time we drove to Chester so we could shoot fake critters in a soaking downpour?

Had a great time. Glad I finally got meet Tod, Andy, Holly, and Jason (again.)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            Remember that time we drove to Chester so we could shoot fake critters in a soaking downpour?

Like was yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
              No hogs but I got revenge on a coon that was jacking with my solar panel[emoji457]

Hell that's a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post

Yes, sir it was a blast but we looked like a bunch of drowned rats! It really made shooting more difficult.

It was great meeting you Scott and really enjoyed shooting with all of yall!
                Let's shoot again sometime

Comment

And BTW, I guess we are slow learners, because we are fixing to head back over there for some more lol! Chester only comes around once a year.....

Comment

, Oops, I was attempting to upload an image to share but I think my iPhone 5 must be too out dated. You guys have a great Sunday and happy scouting.
                    Last edited by forest-hunter; 05-21-2017, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
                      And BTW, I guess we are slow learners, because we are fixing to head back over there for some more lol! Chester only comes around once a year.....
                      Wish i could get back out there again today. I let myself go too long without shooting and yesterday reminded why that shouldn't happen. Need to make another shoot this year. Gonna be on the lookout for a useable osage stave too.

Last edited by AJMag; 05-21-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                        Wish i could get back out there again today. I let myself go too long without shooting and yesterday reminded why that shouldn't happen. Need to make another shoot this year. Gonna be on the lookout for a useable osage stave too.

Heck, I shoot 3 to 4 times a week and I didn't do so great. It was a pretty challenging course with more than just a few stretched out shots.

Wet tabs, strings, and fletchings didn't help either.

Comment

It's real now!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awe man I'm sooooooooooo ready

Comment

Wont be any deer left in the Sam after that. Wonder if that means leftover license tags can be used with a gun in the special season?

Comment

Special season is only for certain counties.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X