Amazing Weekend in Paris!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing Weekend in Paris!

I had an amazing weekend shooting the Easton ASA ProAm in Paris, TX this year! I shot 2 down on Friday to tie for 3rd with fellow Texan Laurie Leroy, following Emily McCarthy and Kailey Johnston. I was just barely out of the 12 a bunch of times, but that's the way 3D goes.

Then, on day 2 I was first up on the first target - a long pronghorn (46 yards, I think). I hit the 12. Then, the next target, a black panther at 44 yards. 12. Then it went downhill after that. I could not find the yards anywhere. Kudo's to ASA and Range Master Don Bailey for setting an awesome course! Loved it!

A special thank you to all of my sponsors: Easton; Mathews; Tru Ball - Axcel; HeDog; CeraSport; Doinker; ZBros; and Alpen Optics and a special thank you to my home archery club for having an awesome place to practice: Brazos County Archery.

And a very special thank you to BowJunky Media for all of the photos and videos you do to support this incredible sport!

Congratulations!

Comment

I was watching through Snapchat from Chris Brackett. Looked like a good time. Congrats on the good shooting!

Comment

I agree, I too had a good weekend. Paris is always a good shoot. Finished 30 up for the weekend and ended up getting 2nd in the Senior known class. Kudos to all the folks involved in making the Paris ASA shoot happen.

Comment

Working...
        X