S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome kill!!!

I work off of fm1960 and 45 seen a buck chasing a doe this morning off of spring creek and 45n dont know if the weather or pre rut has em chasing but I feel the rut is about to be in full force!!!

Comment

Sure hope so! I have a rutcation planned for the last week of October. Hopefully, things are rolling full force by then in our area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Congrats on the Spike

Comment

Nice work on the spike man!

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
              After 2 years I got a spike down Monday afternoon - really tough hunt but ecstatic how it turned out! I had to leave an area I scouted since last spring because forest service is doing work in the area. I had one weekend to scout out a new area and it paid off!
              Congrats on the trophy bud. A deer with a bow in the sam is something to be proud of. Still trying to make it happen myself. Hopefully tomorrow is the day

Comment

Congrats to all that have put critters in the freezer so far this season!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope yall are enjoying the great weather, I'm stuck behind a desk writing papers. This week has me doing about 50 pages of writing research, so I won't be out except for maybe tomorrow morning and part of Saturday. Next week might be the same issue which sucks, cause the chasing is starting to pick up and the shumareds are starting to drop more heavily. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Spikes gone wild this morning. shot the first one, 2nd one walked in 10 min later. let the 2nd one walk, great morning to be in a tree. Hoping another something else walks out, good luck fellas.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by jimmyjams4110; 10-19-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wtg brother!!

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice Jimmy!

Comment

Good job Jimmy!

Comment

Job well done Jimmy.

Comment

Congrats on the deer guys. I had one show up on camera north of the Sam and it is going to take every bit of my spare time now. He will be worth it IF I can get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X