No announcement yet.

S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopedale- you won't have any trouble finding a spot to camp in the primitive Hunters Camps, should be plenty of room available this time of year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TMiddleton; 10-13-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Haven't seen a thing all weekend long, even on a mid day sit....

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone see any kills in any of the check points????

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
          Anyone see any kills in any of the check points????
          Last I checked, the checkpoints are only applicable for the first 2 Saturdays of general season this year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen quite a few deer so far this season, mostly does and small bucks, but I have not been able to get a shot off. I had two different encounters with does this past week, in both situations the deer came right to the base of my tree, caught my ground scent and the rest was history.

The deer are finally starting to lay down some good sign. So things should start to heat up in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There are no deer in the Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                There are no deer in the Sam!
                That's what I'm saying! How are your legs feeling?

Comment

Shot a doe yesterday morning around 8. Very memorable hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats PineyWoodsBow! I'm taking a couple of days off to hunt this week - hopefully something will turn up

Comment

We had decent movement this weekend saw 7. Had a big horse headed doe at 25 yards but no shot. Had a D-mack '11' point special at 10 yards but I was not going to use a buck tag on him. Heard a group of pigs in the brush squealing and carrying on. Saturday's movement was better than Sunday's. A couple of does but nothing presented a good shot. may be next month before getting back out unless I get off work early for an evening hunt. Good luck and congrats Piney on the doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                        That's what I'm saying! How are your legs feeling?

No Sir, felt pretty good. How about you? Very interesting scouting trip.

Comment

Congrats on the doe Piney. She'll be some good eating!

Comment

Good job Pineywoods!!!

Comment

Just pointing the new guy to friendlier woods! I wish someone would've told me to stop wasting my time n the East side years ago

Saw one doe out in the wind on Friday evening, didnt get closer than ~80 yds. Obligations had me tied up rest of the wknd.....

And no, I don't hunt the DCNF

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                                No Sir, felt pretty good. How about you? Very interesting scouting trip.
                                Good to hear, wasn't sure if that creaking I was hearing was from the trees in the wind or those old joints of yours lol. And I feel pretty good, slept nicely when I got back home that's for sure. Good day once all was said and done.

Comment

Working...
                                X