Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Yup. The FBI was actively working with opposition to keep a candidate from getting elected. This is by far the biggest political scandal in American history.
      The question is does the average American understand the implications or are they engaged enough to care? The left will believe this was a necessary evil for the greater good (they love that phrase), a means to an end. To the right this is the greatest injustice ever. Where will the majority of fence straddles fall? God knows the media isn’t going to give it to them straight.

Btw, this makes Watergate look like an elementary school infraction. Russia wasn’t meddling, the DNC/ Clinton machine was. If they point their fingers, you can assume they doing it.

I can only pray this is enough to dismantle the Clinton machine so much so that nobody with the surname or maiden name of Clinton will hold so much as a PTA office for a century or more!

Comment

WOW. This is insane, and they have that the MSM was complicit it making the fake dossier credible.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            WOW. This is insane, and they have that the MSM was complicit it making the fake dossier credible.
            The FBI leaked (this is where i believe McCain comes in) the memo to the MSM, then used the MSM's reporting to verify the memo.

Comment

Keep in mind folks, what's posted above is only a summary. There are supposed to be 4 major revelations that come from this and there are over a million pages involved.

Comment

It is going to be interesting to see if enough people care. I am afraid we are a very divided country and the other half will shrug their shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  The question is does the average American understand the implications or are they engaged enough to care? The left will believe this was a necessary evil for the greater good (they love that phrase), a means to an end. To the right this is the greatest injustice ever. Where will the majority of fence straddles fall? God knows the media isn’t going to give it to them straight.

Btw, this makes Watergate look like an elementary school infraction. Russia wasn’t meddling, the DNC/ Clinton machine was. If they point their fingers, you can assume they doing it.

I can only pray this is enough to dismantle the Clinton machine so much so that nobody with the surname or maiden name of Clinton will hold so much as a PTA office for a century or more!
                  You're right, the left will think it was the right thing to do, but that's because they are wrong as well. This is pretty black and white. The most powerful law enforcement agency on the planet that is tasked with keeping Americans safe from the most heinous crimes actively and deliberately assisted in violating the very foundation of our republic. That is wrong no matter what side you see things from.

Watergate pretty much was an elementary school infraction. F&F and the IRS scandal in recent years blow it out of the water. This nukes it.

I'm thinking Hillary is done. This is what will be remembered from the election. I'm also thinking this is going to go further back than the election and tarnish the previous admin too. This isn't over yet.

Comment

Also, Flynn should be exonerated. What is his crime? Lying to an FBI agent (who we now know carried a personal vendetta against the Trump team) carrying out an illegal investigation?

Comment

Unbelievable how corrupt the Democratic party is. Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for the Clinton Crime Family.

Comment

And how does this memo give up national security sources as warned by the Democrats??

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          Unbelievable how corrupt the Democratic party is. Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for the Clinton Crime Family.
                          And Comey, Mcabe and im sure several others

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            And how does this memo give up national security sources as warned by the Democrats??
                            You beat me to it. What was so important here? Nothing that everyone didn't already know. There was nothing in regards to security or methods in there. Sheer desperation was the reason

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                                Also, Flynn should be exonerated. What is his crime? Lying to an FBI agent (who we now know carried a personal vendetta against the Trump team) carrying out an illegal investigation?

I'm sure his lawyer is making some calls.
                                He should sue a long list of people

Comment

Working...
                                X