Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know Traildust, you really add class to this site....As long as the swear filter works...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      I'm thinking he should not just release it, but hold a press/news conference during the half-time period of the Kneeler's Bowl and read it to the American people, then instruct the justice dept. to go "round 'em up, cuff 'em an' stuff 'em"... Live on National TV... nobody would even care about the Kneeler's Bowl outcome...
      That would be SWEET but I would miss it because I wont be watching the kneelers bowl..
      I would sure hate to miss such a joyful occasion.. I have a bottle of the good stuff, waiting and ready, for a time such as that..

Barry Soros needs to be the first one in cuffs.. He is the master mind behind all of this garbage... It looks like he "fundamentally changed" the FBI.....

Comment

Oh, I won't be watching the Kneeler's bowl either, but that sure would be a great time to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Oh, I won't be watching the Kneeler's bowl either, but that sure would be a great time to do it...
          Well somebody needs to throw their pride and love for their country out the window and take one for the team and watch it so they can let the rest of us know if it "goes down" So we can tune in...

Well maybe not....

Comment

The Donald will do one of those "Tweet, tweet, Tweet all about it"... (in the old newspaper hawking shout)...

Comment

So it will be released tomorrow. I sure hope there is plenty of steak to go with all the sizzle Nunez has been putting out about this. I believe there is plenty of reason to believe there have been FBI shenanigans, I just hope they can prove it. The swamp has always had a way of using all kinds of means to suppress stuff like this. That is what they do and they are very good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                So it will be released tomorrow. I sure hope there is plenty of steak to go with all the sizzle Nunez has been putting out about this. I believe there is plenty of reason to believe there have been FBI shenanigans, I just hope they can prove it. The swamp has always had a way of using all kinds of means to suppress stuff like this. That is what they do and they are very good at it.
                My biggest concern is this being released with some very damaging 411 & nobody with any stroke being held accountable, just some low level fall guy...i've lost faith in the system working with all the strings being pulled behind the scenes Jerp.

...or will it simply be watered down for public consumption??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  My biggest concern is this being released with some very damaging 411 & nobody with any stroke being held accountable, just some low level fall guy...i've lost faith in the system working with all the strings being pulled behind the scenes Jerp.

...or will it simply be watered down for public consumption??
                  Both! I read earlier the released version has had “technical edits” (*** that means), and was approved by the fbi. Translation- it’s been scrubbed of activities and people we don’t want you to know about...that’s just going to leave low level operators ,who were following directives, to take the blame.

Comment

I love TBH and all the live hunts and huge wealth of knowledge, the incredible acts of compassion and reapect for Vets, the classifieds, everything to do wirh hunting. But some of ya'lls politics are scary and hypocritical in glaring doses. I have no idea what's included in the memo and refuse to stir into the wild conspiracies or suggested punishments. My fault for reading through yet another political thread and probably shouldn't have even commented. Carry on...

Comment

If it wasn’t a big deal then why are the dems so scared of it being released??????

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                        I love TBH and all the live hunts and huge wealth of knowledge, the incredible acts of compassion and reapect for Vets, the classifieds, everything to do wirh hunting. But some of ya'lls politics are scary and hypocritical in glaring doses. I have no idea what's included in the memo and refuse to stir into the wild conspiracies or suggested punishments. My fault for reading through yet another political thread and probably shouldn't have even commented. Carry on...
                        Well, I agree with your last sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                          If it wasn’t a big deal then why are the dems so scared of it being released??????
                          Bingo!

Comment

Friday

Donald Trump Has Read Controversial FBI Intelligence Memo; Plans to Release on Friday

A White House official confirmed to reporters that President Donald Trump has read the House Intelligence Committee FISA memo after the committee voted to release it to the public.

Comment

"Dangerous Partisanship"? Isn't that exactly what this is all about? I swear, everything the Democrats accuse the Republicans of doing, they are looking in the mirror. Unreal!

Comment

Democrats will look bad from this but I doubt the key players will receive any kind of punishment.

Comment

Working...
                                X