Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
    I am still on Pending from 2/2017
    Trust? Who you order from?

He went cheap online trust and bought from Silencer Shop

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Trust? Who you order from?

He went cheap online trust and bought from Silencer Shop
      Trust, Silencer Shop and not first purchase.

His is a fluke. That is also from cashed check, not order so the dealer is for the most part out of the wait time at that point.

Comment

Just checked on mine, it shows ordered 3/10/17 (trust) and Capitol Armory shows status as "Form 4 Mailed." Guess It's going to be a while....

Comment

Buddy bought his July 29. Dealer called today and his is approved. Just needs stamp mailed back from ATF. He said company told him should have by Christmas.

5-6 months pretty legit

So his form 4 is approved and all he is waiting on is the stamp to be mailed to him from the ATF? Just making sure I am reading it right, if so it only took a week to get stamp from date it was approved from atf.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
            So his form 4 is approved and all he is waiting on is the stamp to be mailed to him from the ATF? Just making sure I am reading it right, if so it only took a week to get stamp from date it was approved from atf.
            My ATF stamps routinely take 4 weeks.

Comment

Buddy bought his July 29. Dealer called today and his is approved. Just needs stamp mailed back from ATF. He said company told him should have by Christmas.

5-6 months pretty legit
              July 29, 2017 on a trust?

I won't believe that unless I see a picture of the stamp and the application.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

This.

Prolly individual, have seen several of those come back quick, but trust are still backed up. There a random chance trust get back quicker but they are rare.

Comment

Has anyone figured out a legitimate reason why trusts are taking so much longer? Are they just not processing them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                    Originally posted by 35remington View Post

Yes this is what he said. His FFL called him and informed him.

I was shocked also.

Let me confirm it is trust and not individual and not trust. But coulda sworn he told me he went the super cheap online trust route

Comment

Yes it was a trust. Another person I know ordered in Feb and got his almost 2 months ago

Comment

Yes it was a trust. Another person I know ordered in Feb and got his almost 2 months ago
                        There is no conceivable reason, except sheer incompetence on the government's part, for someone to get an approval done in 2-4 months, while other applications have been in line for up to a year. It's insanity that it takes a year to begin with but then randomly processing some forms within a few weeks or months? That's ridiculous. But my answer was in the first sentence. Government and incompetence. Let the private sector take this over and it would be a money making machine and you'd be getting your stamp back in a fraction of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                          There is no conceivable reason, except sheer incompetence on the government's part, for someone to get an approval done in 2-4 months, while other applications have been in line for up to a year. It's insanity that it takes a year to begin with but then randomly processing some forms within a few weeks or months? That's ridiculous. But my answer was in the first sentence. Government and incompetence. Let the private sector take this over and it would be a money making machine and you'd be getting your stamp back in a fraction of the time.
                          Private Sector........Try a week, and they would offer for $200 to get a pre-approval card to streamline the process in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                            Completely agree. Government at its best

Comment

These thread updates frustrate me (And here I am updating it). I forget about the ridiculous wait for a couple days and this stuff pops up on the GS and fires me up all over again. AND IM ONLY 2 MONTHS IN THE WAIT TIME!!!

Comment

Are there normally Black Friday Sales by some of the big guys like SS & CA?

Comment

Working...
                                X