No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capitol Armory here in Cedar Park called me and asked the same question about 2 months ago. Your fine

Comment

Sweet, I googled the guys name and it came up as an ATF person. A lot of people with the same question from the same guy. Have you got yours back yet? Just curious how much longer I have now that he's actually looking at it.

Comment

2 months before ATF gets or starts the paperwork is insane

Comment

I have no idea. Hopeing by end of season but who knows. Filed individual end of March so I'm guessing I got some time ahead of me. Just trying to forget it so stop asking!!

Comment

Suppressor for me took roughly 5 months. SBR took 2 weeks.

Comment

Local gun shops are getting singles back from december and january.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                Suppressor for me took roughly 5 months. SBR took 2 weeks.
                when?

Comment

13 months for mine

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                    Local gun shops are getting singles back from december and january.

Was this multiple returns, or just a fluke single? This got me excited, I'm waiting on my Hybrid that was mailed Feb 2, and Pending Mar 13.

Comment

NFA page on Facebook showing people getting forms back anywhere from September of last year to February of this year

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
                        Was this multiple returns, or just a fluke single? This got me excited, I'm waiting on my Hybrid that was mailed Feb 2, and Pending Mar 13.
                        This is multiple ones, they did not become a class 3 dealer until November of last year. So all the ones they have gotten in have been November and December. Spoke with Silencer Shop and said they wouldnt be suprised if the wait times drop down to 6-7 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
                          This one better 6-6.5 month wait.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just to confirm tax stamp was approved yesterday, making it 6 month wait. Stamp should be here in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                              Just to confirm tax stamp was approved yesterday, making it 6 month wait. Stamp should be here in the next 2 weeks.
                              You waited 6 months just to get your tax stamp or the suppressor?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                You waited 6 months just to get your tax stamp or the suppressor?
                                Tax stamp

Comment

Working...
                                X