Essential Oils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essential Oils

WD-30 is an essential oil same as coconut oil. Know what it’s good for and how to use it. Use it wrong and you’ll wear some gears out.

-------------------------------
    Violence never settles anything
    -Genghis Kahn
    Last edited by Stoof; 05-22-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

[quote=Gummi Bear;13389089]
        Originally posted by froghunter View Post

Peppermint
        Marjarum
        Basil
        Helichrysum

There is one already made called “M-graine”. Same stuff, I think.

Thanks. It’s worth a shot. Migraines make me lay In the fetal position and cry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          This was more of a GOF thread. I think you took it the wrong way.

I was discussing EO's with a guy today. He about lost it on me saying all that MLM BS and blah blah... They remind me of the wagon selling snake oil.

Just wanted to see what TBHers thought about them.
          Well, thank goodness! I was getting worried about you, but in retrospect...you are coming along just fine in your training to be a GOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
            I smelt like patchouli oil and sweat when I hiked the AT? Also carried Lavender oil which seemed to keep away mosquitos. The patchouli oil attracted hippie chics.

Sounds like a serious first world problem. Hopefully you packed a prophylactic bug net.

-Genghis Kahn

Comment

Essential oil = snake oil!

Just a racket to make someone some money off of gullible folks!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Essential oil = snake oil!

Just a racket to make someone some money off of gullible folks!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Come on now Bisch. Essential oil could be as simple as scent control. It just depends on what your goal is. Oil makes my truck happy. It makes my food happy. It makes my muscles happy. It makes my bowstring happy. It makes my dogs skin happy. It makes my wife happy. [emoji39]

-Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                  Sounds like a serious first world problem. Hopefully you packed a prophylactic bug net.

-Genghis Kahn
                  I am not sure I know what that is? I am fairly certain I did not pack one.

Comment

every single minute.

Comment

Deer season can't come any faster!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        5w-30 and 15w-40
                        Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Olive, peanut, vegetable and sunflower. The end!
                        Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        WD-30
                        Don't leave 50/1 behind!

Comment

Ain’t nothin gunna beat Baby Powder!!

Comment

you nay sayer's can jabber all you want but some of them do work,,,, i did not believe it it at all but to appease my daughter and my wife, i let my daughter mix me a bottle of roll on snake oil , and in 10 minutes it was able to do what the doctors and their prescriptions could not,,,,,,, i had been suffering from "tennis elbow" for a couple of months wasting money at the dr office,,, her pain blend worked and it worked fast and i still doubted it was the oil,,,, a reocurrence a few months later i tried it first and it worked again...

over the last 2 years i have been willing to give them a chance because i saw how well some of them worked on my grand kids and myself!!

i am also a firm believer that the creator put everything on this earth we needed,,,, and some home remedies are actually real .... i am not saying they are fool proof but some of them proved to be effective to my disbelief ///

just a reminder to all of us,, we make paper out of trees, and pine sap has been a household cleaner for many decades, we run our cars on thick black useless gooy goop out of the ground and diamonds are made from coal,,,, so why is it hard to believe oils can and do actually work?????

Comment

I've never even heard of that. Weird

Comment

Wife uses quite a few in a sideline soap-making business. Orders in quantity not through multi-level schemes. I don't know specific purported uses of particular oils other than a bug spray she made with cedar oil and some others. It works, and, in fact was tested in the jungles of Guatemala by a friend who took a 3-week trek.

Also, I know that commercial insecticides marketed by the likes of Ortho use cinnamon oil, clove oil and other oils as the active ingredients.

Comment

Working...
                                X