South Texas rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
    What direction is your place? We are just outside of town going towards brundage, nobody is out at the ranch so I'm anxious to see how much we got
    Bringing up Big Wells brings a lot of memories back, my aunt use to own the ranch right outside of town with the house that now has the UT chimney on the right hand side

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
      Had a rain cell hit is just perfect. Close to 2" in the gauge when we left. Got to the Briscoe headquarters off 2688
      And it looked like it had barley rained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's no good cause that's where our ranch is

Comment

Bringing up Big Wells brings a lot of memories back, my aunt use to own the ranch right outside of town with the house that now has the UT chimney on the right hand side
        That's neat me and my friends talk about wanting to buy that place all the time. I like the way its set up, and its very well kept. Do you know how big the ranch is?

Comment

She had 175 acres there. Sold it to the man next door on the west side. I think he had close to 1500 acres.

Her name was friesenhahn.

Are u next to the onion field? John Barry webb's ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
            She had 175 acres there. Sold it to the man next door on the west side. I think he had close to 1500 acres.

Her name was friesenhahn.

Are u next to the onion field? John Barry webb's ?
            John only grows hay now aka hayman

John is my weather guru down there. I think the 175 acre place you speak of is owned individually according to JW. Looks like more rain this morning.

Comment

John knew our aunt and was a great guy and did a lot for her.

If I understand what they did to that place is they fixed the house up and fenced it off and sold the house and some acres separately and kept the back.

Comment

Farm Log says we got an additional 2.44" last night. Almost 6" in the last 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Farm Log says we got an additional 2.44" last night. Almost 6" in the last 2 days
                  Yep. We are getting hammered, and my buddy in George West said they've gotten over 8 inches since Saturday.

Comment

Got just over 1 5" over night in Hebbronville. Got rained on hard all the way home especially between Realitos and San Diego. Alice was just about flooded. A few stalled cars in the road.

Comment

Almost 3" since Sunday [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                        Got just over 1 5" over night in Hebbronville. Got rained on hard all the way home especially between Realitos and San Diego. Alice was just about flooded. A few stalled cars in the road.
                        That 1.5" not 15". Sorry

Comment

Got another 1" last night in Webb Co.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Almost 5 inches the last few days in Uvalde

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
                              What direction is your place? We are just outside of town going towards brundage, nobody is out at the ranch so I'm anxious to see how much we got
                              I take it you are off Sunny Acres road ?
                              7" total for the week so far.

Comment

Another 2.5 inches south Karnes from yesterday and today

Comment

Working...
                                X