The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Yes sir. Getting Gorsuch is already more success than I expected, and I'm happy about that. But other than that, it's all been pretty much what I expected he'd be. I'm still hoping for more success. I'd love to see him put an end to all the nonsense and just get down to business.
    Same here! If he gains more positive wins I am content. I just don't have any faith in his ability to do the people's work. This is not about him it is about our nation. [emoji631] His personality is toxic at this point in the presidency which is reflected in the opposition in his own party. ....[emoji33] ...not just by the misguided Dem's. When folks yell RINO's that is only half truths. WE voted overwhelmingly for the tea party canidates. ......they are in place!!! They were vetted as CONSERVATIVE. .....and they are realizing the President is utterly clueless on HOW to achieve some of the worthy goals he has espoused. I too wish him (and us) the best but I won't sit around defending absolute non sense. [emoji15]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Nah we survived 8 years of Obama. These are nothing but political distractions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
      Bingo! !! If our nation implodes based on who sits in the Oval Office means our Constitution and Bill of Rights are severely flawed. Thus the two houses, checks and balances , and the supreme court......to name a few. Does the armor get chinks in it by what a president does.....yes! But they are not kings!!![emoji111]

Comment

I am onboard! [emoji106] Sadly, the majority would have a stroke if it happened. ..[emoji20] ...even the ones that claim they really want the constitution to be the guiding principle for all decisions. The movement on this has been tortoise slow for a reason,.....that should answer lots of questions about where we truly are as a nation. [emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Nah we survived 8 years of Obama. These are nothing but political distractions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
          Exactly... After watching Barry Hussein create one distraction after another, for 8 solid years, distractions are now fairly easy to pick up on... We've had a lot of practice..

Comment

Apparently President Trump doesn't seem to understand is that the AG isn't the President's attorney, he is the country's attorney- big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              Apparently President Trump doesn't seem to understand is that the AG isn't the President's attorney, he is the country's attorney- big difference.

Well if the previous potus had understood that, maybe it would be more clear to him. After 8 years of obama using the AG as his personal enforcement arm, it's easy to become used to it as policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                Well if the previous potus had understood that, maybe it would be more clear to him. After 8 years of obama using the AG as his personal enforcement arm, it's easy to become used to it as policy.
                Guess Trump forgot that he was elected to be different and not like the other politicians. But hey, if the other guy did it I guess it is ok.

Comment

I think we are at 13 states now? Need 35..

We really need so people with some political capital (like Rand or Lee) and someone with the attention of the country (Trump) to start calling for this. Get the word out to everyone! We can term limit 85% of congress in a day!

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    I think we are at 13 states now? Need 35..

We really need so people with some political capital (like Rand or Lee) and someone with the attention of the country (Trump) to start calling for this. Get the word out to everyone! We can term limit 85% of congress in a day!
                    Once two-thirds (34) of the states pass our resolution, the convention will be called.

Article V offers the only constitutional solution as big as the problem. Together, we can end federal overreach.

Comment

The Trump drama never stops...

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Guess Trump forgot that he was elected to be different and not like the other politicians. But hey, if the other guy did it I guess it is ok.

Didn't see you worrying about it 7 months ago, but o don't it was a concern then...And just for the record, I'd like someone to explain how trump is using the AG as his personal lawyer. What specifically has he done.?

Comment

Didn't see you worrying about it 7 months ago, but o don't it was a concern then...And just for the record, I'd like someone to explain how trump is using the AG as his personal lawyer. What specifically has he done.?
                        He wants the Justice Department to fire Mueller, the special counsel that's investing Trump, even if it would be improper or unethical for them to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          He wants the Justice Department to fire Mueller, the special counsel that's investing Trump, even if it would be improper or unethical for them to do so.

If the reason he wants to fire him is valid, then he should be fired. If he as POTUS wants him fired, he informs the AG. If the AG finds it valid, he gets fired. That's how it works. Trump has repeatedly asked for the investigation to get finished. It's been months now, and it should be. It's not, and the longer it drags on, the less real problems get addressed. As for sessions, I like him.hes done a great job. I hope he stays.

Comment

If the reason he wants to fire him is valid, then he should be fired. If he as POTUS wants him fired, he informs the AG. If the AG finds it valid, he gets fired. That's how it works. Trump has repeatedly asked for the investigation to get finished. It's been months now, and it should be. It's not, and the longer it drags on, the less real problems get addressed. As for sessions, I like him.hes done a great job. I hope he stays.
                            I agree except for the Sessions part. What has Sessions done?

Comment

Scaramucci out. Great hire, lol. The Trump drama train rolls on...

Comment

Agreed. But if the AG (or acting AG) doesn't think there's a valid reason to fire him, then what? Does he do what is right, or does he do what the President wants?

That appears to be the issue currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X