X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody been up there in a while?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone interested in LH Hoyt Rampage XT 60-70#, 28"-30" draw great bow probably 250 hours shot let me know. Price for bare bow and peep $300.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1332.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	24478071

Comment

Any reports? I'm going this coming weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got back from being up there all weekend. Our deer seem to be staying in the bottoms. The does are still hitting some hand corn in a few spots and I have a huge buck that's partnered up with another shooter, so I think they might get back into groups soon. However, there are still a few hot does because my buddy Aaron shot a 124" 9 point up there this past weekend, he's a great buck. He followed a doe into our "food plot" and wouldn't let her out of his sights. Most of my TC activity only shows daytime movement when temps are in the 20's. I'll be back this Wednesday and Thursday.

Comment

Comment

2016 Pushmataha County Thread

Good update. Nice buck! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by kva393 View Post
                Anyone interested in LH Hoyt Rampage XT 60-70#, 28"-30" draw great bow probably 250 hours shot let me know. Price for bare bow and peep $300.[ATTACH]833265[/ATTACH]

Sent an old boy your way on the classifieds. Looking for a lhb

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

was up there all last week and it was very slow in my area. Had loggers cutting trees all week to the west of me about 300 yds and east of me about 200 yds. Have noticed bucks starting to run back together on our place. Had four bucks together feeding on cam at one of our set ups Saturday night to include a 9, two 8s and a 4 pt. Although the guy sitting there did hear them scrapping just before they came into the feeder.

Comment

I got the chance to take my daughter out hunting last week after getting home from college and we also had her fiance with us who had never been hunting before. This was the 2nd time hunting with a bow for her and the 1st buck she has ever shot. She ended up shooting 2 cull bucks on consecutive mornings. The 7 point dropped in his tracks and the spike ran about 30 yards. Its nice to finally get some meat in the freezer. Now the fiance wants to hunt next year with us. I might need a bigger place to hunt.

Comment

Congrats to her! Nice work.

Comment

Comment

It was a cold weekend on the mountain. The bucks are grouped back up and been hitting the feeders hard. It was nice to spend the weekend in the snow but it was cold.

Comment

Comment

He's got some good tine length doesn't he!

Comment

Working...
                                X