No announcement yet.

Tires & wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a 2014 F-150 4x4. It's got new, basic, all season tires on it. I'm gonna wear those suckers out.

Comment

He does it because he can.

Comment

Welcome to the GOF club. I trash my truck pretty good when I go hunting, so I don't think I'll ever be able to stomach spending $50K on something that I know is about to get South Texas pinstriped and covered with mud and bullet casings.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          I like spicy ketchup on my fries.
          Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          That's racist.
          I like tabasco in my ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
            99.99% of the 4x4 I see driving around look like they've never been off a paved road.
            Never mind ya'll I'm just a grumpy old man. I get it but then again I don't.
            RENT? wheels & tires????? That's even dumber than buying them.

I'm looking for some 12x50 spinners to go on my Yugo.
            Got pics of said Yugo

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              What I thinks funny is all of these rusted out junkers worth about 2,000.00 and they have 5,000.00 in tires, wheels, and boom box.
              Buddy of mine in the Marine Corps sold his car by advertising it as "Free Car!... with purchase of car audio system." Man, that thing was a hoopty POS! But, the sound system was impressive. He got it sold pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                Got pics of said Yugo
                It’s prolly tricked out with all sorts of unnecessary gadgets lol

Comment

I'm still trying to "wrap my head around" how someone can find this so difficult to understand. People spending their money on things they want and don't need. We all do it. I like Almond milk in my cereal.

Comment

I like big boobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                      I like big boobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                        There are places near Houston that resell the new factory take offs people are always getting rid of. A coworker of mine always runs them. They are a heck of a bargain.
                        Name?

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                          It's because normally when you buy that new high dollar 4x4 it comes with some cheap all seasons or some lower end all terrains that you can bet won't last very long.
                          Mine came with Firestone street tires on it. Good tires if you are staying on the pavement. Most, including mine, Have plastic wheel covers on them. Last one I had with plastic wheels drove me nuts when they started rattling. I take mine off road often.

Comment

Everyone blows money on something. I see people on here spending 10k a year on a deer lease. Now that’s insane to me!

I’d rather spend 2500 on some nice shiney 20x10 American Force Forged wheels myself!

Comment

First world problems!

FTR, Bowhica likes the sissy green Tabasco, not the real red Tabasco.

Comment

Working...
                              X