No announcement yet.

About this time, 10 years ago ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not post here anymore but when I saw your post I had to respond. My beautiful wife had a massive stroke two years ago. I was at home in my office and she walked down the hallway by me - she was walking in a strange manner and I said "Hon are you ok?" She turned and looked at me with a totally blank look with food falling out of her mouth.

Long story short she had a massive stroke. I called 911 - two weeks later after a long hospital stay the doctors were all dumbfounded - she had no permanent damage or signs of a stroke. I learned through the process that you better not ignore your blood pressure - if it is high then sooner or later you may face a life changing event.

The good Lord spared my wife - today she is totally back to normal and doing well.

It sounds to me like you too were spared by Gods grace - you Sir were one of the fortunate ones as my wife was - make the best of your life as God spared you
    Last edited by Huntingfool; 09-19-2018, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Glad you’re still here.

Comment

Glad you pulled through it alright.

Comment

Man Kevin that’s as scary as it gets. You guys have endured so much and are to be admired. Nothing stops you guys. Keep it up. God bless you both.

Hell, You’ve even overcome your vertical shortcomings.

Comment

Scary stuff, glad your here to tell

Comment

Man I just read through this again... Still gives me the creeps! The other thing I noticed is how many posters in that thread are no longer here... We're missin' some good guys.

Comment

Scary to think that at any given moment something like that could potentially take your life.

Comment

Same thing happened to my dad in March but he didn’t survive it. Glad you’re still around.

Comment

About this time, 10 years ago ...

Glad your still around, but It all makes sense now!!!

Comment

I remember your struggle, Kevin! It had to be frightening for you and your family. So glad you made it, buddy!
                      Last edited by Burnadell; 09-19-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Scary stuff. Glad you're still with us, bud.

Comment

Dang! I was almost sure that'd been lost in one of the crashes since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            Dang! I was almost sure that'd been lost in one of the crashes since then.
                            yea, pretty dang scary to read too, huh?!

Comment

I remember it too. I'm so glad you are still here with us today.

Comment

Working...
                              X