No announcement yet.

Budsgunshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a couple of different guns from them last year and made it pretty hard on them, unintentionally. I had to change payment methods to expedite the shipping, and they did it without a hitch. Very strong customer service and I'll buy from them again in the future.

Comment

Only ordered a couple of times but always easy. Actually waiting on a gun from them now.

I accidentally chose my old address on file and didn't catch it until they shipped part of the order. Emailed them and they changed the address on the rest of the order with no issues.

Comment

Same as above. Never had an issue on their side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to go

Comment

Never a problem here

Comment

Never had a problem

Comment

Yup.... I have used them and they are my go to site for price checks. No problems.

Comment

I will shop at Buds even if they are higher priced, which is rare, because of the ease of the whole process.

Comment

2 purchases -had to return a rifle received with a cracked stock,my FFL jumped in and all was well-but I did buy an upgraded rifle

Comment

I don't normally buy brand new firearms, but I bought a brand new Colt CRE-18 from Bud's a few years ago. I made a lower offer than their listed price that they accepted (only about $20.00, I think), and the whole transaction took place without any problems. Yes, I'd buy from them again.

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

Bought a 45-70 Sharps from them a few years ago.. Very easy with no problems. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again..

Comment

I've transferred many firearms from them. As someone mentioned, they don't always ship on time (they drop ship some so time is out of their control). Some times they have the best price, some times your local FFL can beat them.

Comment

Good to go. Bought many guns from Buds.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

They are very easy to deal with. I have purchased several firearms from them and never had a problem. Great service!

Comment

I have bought ammo from them. I don't have any complaints

Comment

Working...
                                X