Jeep dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep dealers

Any recommended jeep dealerships within 400miles of h-town that don't have slimy sales people..?
    Time for new car for wife...and she wants a wrangler...
    Be paying cash and not interested in slimy financeguy/sales/dealerships that treat check writers like dirt because the won't get to finance it...

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Any recommended jeep dealerships within 400miles of h-town that don't have slimy sales people..?
    Time for new car for wife...and she wants a wrangler...
    Be paying cash and not interested in slimy financeguy/sales/dealerships that treat check writers like dirt because the won't get to finance it...
    Geaux thru your credit union or bank.....they do the work based on your price range. Then geaux pic it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I used Meador in Ft worth. Had a great experience. They are a volume dealer. PM me if you want sales guy name that I dealt with. I purchased a 2017 Sahara. My buddy bought one about a month prior to me buying from the same guy

Comment

A friend of mine had a good experience at River Oaks Jeep. He doesn't put with BS either.

Comment

Bought mine in Ennis when they were Allen Samuels. It's now been bough out by Autonation. My experience wasn't bad, brought my own financing... not sure if all the same staff is there or not. It's been 2 years. They do have about 10 brand new Wranglers on the lot right now.

Comment

I can not answer your question but my only advice would be to definitely test drive the Wrangler for a day or so and go on a trip with it that's an hour or so away. I bought my wife a new Wrangler Unlimited in Jan of 2016 and absolutely hated driving the thing except for short trips. The ride is terrible, not enough power, and the fuel mileage isn't good either. A few months ago I traded her Wrangler in on a Grand Cherokee Limited and have been extremely happy since. IMO, the Wranglers are just a fad and is a 3rd vehicle that you do not want to drive everyday. Good luck on your decision and purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As a employee of Moritz and us being a sponsor of TBH, Moritz is a great choice. PM me and I will make sure the deal is as easy as it can be.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
                I can not answer your question but my only advice would be to definitely test drive the Wrangler for a day or so and go on a trip with it that's an hour or so away. I bought my wife a new Wrangler Unlimited in Jan of 2016 and absolutely hated driving the thing except for short trips. The ride is terrible, not enough power, and the fuel mileage isn't good either. A few months ago I traded her Wrangler in on a Grand Cherokee Limited and have been extremely happy since. IMO, the Wranglers are just a fad and is a 3rd vehicle that you do not want to drive everyday. Good luck on your decision and purchase!

Totally agree

Comment

Truckville in Sour Lake was a breeze to deal with this past spring. We love our Wrangler Unlimited Sahara...its been to Colorado and Florida, was pleasant both trips. It is NOT the same ride as the Toyota Sequoia that we came out of. But anyone should already be aware of that before even riding in one. I put off getting one for a couple of years. I probably should have stuck to that I'm willing to bet that I'll always have a Jeep in the driveway from now on

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post

We had the same experience. And did the same thing. Wife went to a grand Cherokee overland. We both loved it until she got hit and it was totaled.

I switched to a lifted Tahoe. No desire to go back in a wrangler. However. I'd buy another Grand Cherokee in a second if there was a bolt on 6" lift available.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Momma got her jeep..
                        So then I got to build one of these..
                        Gotta wrap it in foam tubing...and then set the balance.
                        Going to wire the hoist to a switch on the wall at some point.. too **** hot now.

Comment

new model is being released at end of year, I would wait. some notable changes coming.
                          powered soft top option, diesel motors, updated interior etc.

Comment

Too late. We got what we wanted.
                            Finished the hoist.

Comment

Working...
                            X