Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna make a T shirt..........

.........that says:

Me and Jeff went pig huntin last night and all I got was this mangy coyote !
    Attached Files

When I take someone out for pigs, it seldom works out as planned for them.

But hey, A dead yote is a success!

Comment

One less fawn killer. I went hunting last night too. Never seen a hog.

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          One less fawn killer. I went hunting last night too. Never seen a hog.
          We've been pretty successfull over the last month, but Friday night was a bust for me. We left the camphouse just before dark to go to our respective spots and I was just getting my Ozonics screwed down, when my buddy Jeff ripped off about a half a mag from his AR. one down, two more hit but they made it into the clearcut and you can't even crawl in there. It's six years old and thicker than hair on a dog. I killed the coyote about 9:00 and had to shoot twice because he was moving on the first shot. The pigs came, because all the corn was gone next morning, but they came too late for me. I can sit all day in the daylight, but about four hours is my limit in the dark.

The next morning right after daylight we went to retrieve the boar he shot and the coyote, and about twenty hogs ran in front of us at about 100 yards, but we couldn't get a shot.

The boar probably weighed 135/50 lb.
          Attached Files

Comment

Goin pig huntin next weekend.
            Wouldn't mind a few coyotes too.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              We've been pretty successfull over the last month, but Friday night was a bust for me. We left the camphouse just before dark to go to our respective spots and I was just getting my Ozonics screwed down, when my buddy Jeff ripped off about a half a mag from his AR. one down, two more hit but they made it into the clearcut and you can't even crawl in there. It's six years old and thicker than hair on a dog. I killed the coyote about 9:00 and had to shoot twice because he was moving on the first shot. The pigs came, because all the corn was gone next morning, but they came too late for me. I can sit all day in the daylight, but about four hours is my limit in the dark.

The next morning right after daylight we went to retrieve the boar he shot and the coyote, and about twenty hogs ran in front of us at about 100 yards, but we couldn't get a shot.

The boar probably weighed 135/50 lb.

I hate that when you see a sounder of hogs and cant get to shoot. I got some hog activity down in the creek bottom. They after the nut grass and rooted up a coastal field

Comment

I think these are the culprits right here. Sure did look like the group that's molesting Jeff's pig pipe.
                Attached Files

Comment

^^^^^^^

I would like to have a shotgun loaded with 3 1/2 magnum 4 shot and shoot amongst em. I bet you could make hair, blood and poop fly in the air.

Comment

Working...
                  X