Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
    Hummer H1
    Doesn’t quite make the cut for smaller sized vehicles. However, I saw a top drive H1 that was the sweetest hunting truck I have ever seen.

Comment

Jeep

Comment

Will this work?

king ranch hunting vehicle by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Toyota Tacoma crew ----I know its not a SUV

Comment

Jeep Cherokee. That’s what I use and it’s awesome.

Comment

We use a 4x4 tahoe and a 4x4 yukon at the ranch. Both circa 2004, factory equipment with all terrain tires. They perform great. Comfortable ride, quiet, and the 5.3 engines in them are about as reliable as they come. Both have capatin's chairs up front, a bench in the second row, and no third row seat with weathertech's lining the cargo area. You can pile deer, corn, coolers, etc. back there and keep it dry and still have room for 4-5 people to ride. Very versatile trucks and can be found pretty regularly for around $5k-$7k

Comment

I drive a Jeep Liberty daily and also use it at deer camp. Cannot explain to you how much I love it.

Comment

Jeep Cherokee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will join those who suggest a 4Runner 2003-2005. Great vehicles that are very reliable -for some reason they sell for a couple thousand less than a Tacoma of the same year with the same options.

Comment

Stay with a older standard GM product. They are cheaper, parts are easy to get almost anywhere (if it breaks down), super reliable and easy to work on IMO.

Comment

OP mentioned smaller SUV so I wouldn't recommend the Tahoe/Expedition sized vehicles

Probably would suggest searching for Toyota 4Runner, Jeep Cherokee, Mitsubishi Montero

Comment

I have a 09 HD 2500 4x4 duranax z71 fully loaded with 107k miles I will sale for 27k

Comment

Here’s a picture
                            Attached Files

Comment

+1 for Tahoe/Yukon.

Still kicking myself for selling mine and looking for another.

Comment

Something on the line of a Trooper, Cherokee...depends on what your trails are like to access feeders, stands, etc. Our Robert Lee place is so thick it mandates a smaller vehicle. Some of our locations are so thick it's even hard to access with a UTV...but sure has a lot of deer and hogs, lol.

If access is not a problem and you only want the SUV I would find a older Suburban period!

Comment

Working...
                                X