Bow Blind Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Blind Build

Well I'm gonna finally start fabricating my new bow blind tomorrow. I'm gonna fabricate the frame and windows all out of 1" square tubing and then it will attatch to a 5'x5' all treated base that I have already at the lease. The blind will be 5'x5' and 6'6" tall with a total of 9 shooting windows, 3 on front and 3 on each side. I'm not sure what I'm gonna cover it with yet. My goal is to frame it all out and weld it up this weekend and then I will decide what I'm going to skin it with. I picked up 200' of square tubing today. I will try to remember to take pics as I build. Should be a fun build. The pics show the blind it will be replacing and the area. Lots of deer and hogs in this bottom.
    Attached Files

Making progress. Got the main frame fabricated and welded. About to start putting in the braces and window frames.
    Attached Files

Comment

Well I got alot done today. I will make my door tomorrow and put some bracing in the roof. I still have to decide what im gonna put on the outside.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking Good!!

Comment

Cool build

Comment

Nice

Comment

off to a good start!!!

Comment

Look good....but how come the windows placed little high.

Comment

Impressive. Following along for progress... For now, that looks like a shark cage lol Shark week has got sharks on my brain

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                    Impressive. Following along for progress... For now, that looks like a shark cage lol Shark week has got sharks on my brain

It's dual purpose!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Teichs View Post
                      It's dual purpose!

This. I'm making it so I can bow hunt comfortably and my kids still gun hunt out of it. Perfect height for my son and me to gun hunt out of when we get the itch. Hopefully I will have alot more done on it this weekend.

Comment

I got my door fabricated this evening and welded on. Also got extra braces tied in today between the windows that the sides will attach too. Hopefully roof, siding, and windows this weekend.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          I got my door fabricated this evening and welded on. Also got extra braces tied in today between the windows that the sides will attach too. Hopefully roof, siding, and windows this weekend.

Looking really nice!

Comment

Man that's some nice looking work. Wish I had the skills and equipment to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                              Man that's some nice looking work. Wish I had the skills and equipment to do this.
                              Thank you sir! Got some work done on it this morning. Man it's one hot one today. Going to a birthday party and will work on it some more tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X