The White House - "1600 Daily" Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The White House - "1600 Daily" Newsletter

Anybody else get the "1600 Daily" from the Whitehouse? Interesting stuff if you are into politics.

The White House <info@mail.whitehouse.gov>

WHITE HOUSE MEMO
    Today, President Donald J. Trump will sign the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act, ensuring our incredible veterans have certainty and continuity of care while the Administration works to deliver the VA reforms that are so desperately needed.

MORNING:
    10:30AM: President Trump meets with Secretary of Veterans Affairs David Shulkin
    11:30AM: President Trump signs S. 544 the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act
    AFTERNOON:
    2:30PM: President Trump welcomes the Super Bowl Champions: The New England Patriots to the White House – Watch LIVE
    3:30PM: President Trump meets with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster

FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP

Retweet

OVAL OFFICE HIGHLIGHTS
    President Trump signs a Buy American, Hire American Executive Order.
    Read Executive Order
    Read Remarks

WHITE HOUSE UPDATES
    Photo of the Day:

President Donald J. Trump lands in Kenosha, WI on Marine One to deliver remarks at Snap-on Tools and to sign his "Buy American, Hire American" Executive Order. (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead).
    View Photo

President Trump Promotes "Buy American and Hire American".
    Read More

NEWS FROM VICE PRESIDENT PENCE'S ASIA-PACIFIC TOUR
    Vice President Pence receives briefing at the DMZ.
    Read More

Vice President Pence and Japanese Deputy Prime Minister Aso hold a joint press conference.
    Read More
    Read Joint Press Release

Retweet

PRESS ROOM
    Read yesterday's press gaggle with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders here.

Today's press briefing will take place at 12:00PM ET in the White House Briefing Room with Press Secretary Sean Spicer. Watch it LIVE here.

NEWS REPORTS
    Breitbart: "Donald Trump Celebrates ‘America First’ Executive Order in Wisconsin"
    Read More
    Washington Times: "Pence tells Japanese that U.S. will confront North Korean nuclear threat"
    Read More

I did not know something like this was available
    I'll have to see about signing up

Comment

Oscar, is this a free newsletter? I'd get it if it is, but for dang sure won't pay for it...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Oscar, is this a free newsletter? I'd get it if it is, but for dang sure won't pay for it...
        Hey Charlie,
        Yes it is FREE.....well our tax dollars pay for it.....lol! I think this goes to the link for signing up.

Comment

Don't worry I signed all yall up already, cat facts style

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Don't worry I signed all yall up already, cat facts style
            lmao!!!!

Comment

Neat...

Comment

Working...
              X