No announcement yet.

Live Oak Archery Tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped by there and picked up a few last minute items before the season. Good guys, friendly and helpful. 100% reccomend

Comment

Dylan is a great kid. Got to visit with him couple of weeks ago when i was in Tyler. He worked for me as a parts runner and helper during the summers when he was in high school.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

I went for a visit. Talked to the guys and they seem very knowledgeable. bump for the Tyler area folks....

Comment

There is a Live oak archery in College Station and Bryan and now in Tyler?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                There is a Live oak archery in College Station and Bryan and now in Tyler?
                Yessir. I manage the shop in Bryan. We opened the new Tyler location in July. Dylan transferred from the Bryan shop to manage the new shop. He's a good guy, and knows his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                  Yessir. I manage the shop in Bryan. We opened the new Tyler location in July. Dylan transferred from the Bryan shop to manage the new shop. He's a good guy, and knows his stuff.
                  One in College station too?

Comment

I usually use Logan at Outdoor Connection in Jacksonville, but he was out on an elk hunt and I needed a new bow worked up, so I went over to Live Oak. They fixed me up and out the door in 30 min and arrows are flying like a dream. Guess I'll have to start spreading some of my love between the 2 places.

Comment

No sir. The shop is located in Bryan, but were almost on the border of Bryan and College Station.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                        That's awesome! Glad to see y'all are doing well!

For those that don't know Jon (BowTechnicianTX) and Dylan, these guys live and breathe archery. They are kind, knowledgable, and will always do their best to make sure you leave happy. Anyone in Tyler or College Sation should do themselves a favor and check Live Oak out.

Comment

There is just the one location in Bryan on Old College Rd as far as I know.

Comment

Yep, i knew about that one. Someone said earlier in the thread that there was one in College Station.

Comment

Working...
                            X