No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did get some bicep curls in today as well. 5X5 with the EZ bar and the same with the hammer curl bar.

Comment

Shoulder today. I'm with you on the yoga sabrekiller. Gonna do X stretch in the morning, it's an hour of yoga based stretches. Yoga X is an hour and a half long, so I don't do it often.

Comment

Shoulders, traps and abs today.

Comment

Didn't sleep very well so I wasn't feeling it today, but went anyway. GF came up with a tabata workout that consisted of 10 winged sit ups with a kettle bell, 10 planks with a twist, 10 Romanian situps with a kettlebell , 10 inchworms with a pushup and 500 meters on the rowing machine. As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes. Started working on the third round and time ran out. Went back into the gym and did some chest and back.

Comment

Was at the classic Saturday and work yesterday plus a cousins bday party so didn't make it with the shorter gym hours they have on that day.

Was back at it at 4:30 am this morning for chest and tris

Thinking bi's and shoulders tomorrow

And back and legs Wednesday.

Will be in Fraser, Co checking out the wedding venue Thursday Am- Saturday Night so there goes 3 days. However if the rain holds off plan on doing plenty of hiking which will help.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Was at the classic Saturday and work yesterday plus a cousins bday party so didn't make it with the shorter gym hours they have on that day.

Was back at it at 4:30 am this morning for chest and tris

Thinking bi's and shoulders tomorrow

And back and legs Wednesday.

Will be in Fraser, Co checking out the wedding venue Thursday Am- Saturday Night so there goes 3 days. However if the rain holds off plan on doing plenty of hiking which will help.
              Keep it up!

Comment

Yesterday was back, triceps and calves. Today was legs and abs.

Comment

Got in legs and biceps this am. Worked out last week but didn't get much posted.

Comment

Stretch yesterday, chest today.

Comment

Had a hog tournament Friday, so no workout then... Saturday was my sons first b day... missed that workout. Meetings all day Sunday. And everything today has snowballed.

Wife has missed enough mornings that she agreed today that I can have them back. I hate 5am workouts but it 100% guarantees I can get them in. Running low in ththe motivation department. There is just soooo many things I would rather do. Maybe back to mornings will free that time up and allow me to stay motivated

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Keep it up!
                        Appreciate it sir!

I've been on a few kicks the last 6-8 months but over a month in on this one so hopefully it sticks!

Just wish the scale was moving a little faster then it is lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Appreciate it sir!

I've been on a few kicks the last 6-8 months but over a month in on this one so hopefully it sticks!

Just wish the scale was moving a little faster then it is lol
                          Believe it or not......if it or not, if it comes off over a longer period of time you are more than likely to keep it off. All of these gimmicky diet fads where you drop a ton of weight quick are not sustainable. The person just ends up going back to doing what they were before and the weight just comes back plus some. Eating right and exercising will skinny you up, it just takes a little while. Speaking from experience here.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            Believe it or not......if it or not, if it comes off over a longer period of time you are more than likely to keep it off. All of these gimmicky diet fads where you drop a ton of weight quick are not sustainable. The person just ends up going back to doing what they were before and the weight just comes back plus some. Eating right and exercising will skinny you up, it just takes a little while. Speaking from experience here.
                            Yep, I always judge by the way I feel, more than what the scale says. I usually gain weight when I start a new workout due to adding muscle.

Comment

Back and legs today. Bent over rows, weighted neutral grip pullups, low rows, squats, leg extensions.

Comment

For those working muscle groups and performing cardio on the same day make sure your working your muscles before the cardio if your goal is to have gains in muscle mass.

Comment

Working...
                                X