We lost our little buddy last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We lost our little buddy last night

Almost 15 years of companionship and love that will be dearly missed. We had to put our little guy down late last night, he went down hill very quickly starting early Sunday morning while I was out at the ranch. He stayed strong enough to make the trip back home with me and was able to see his momma after we got home yesterday evening. We said our goodbyes and made the decision that his suffering was too great to carry on. I haven't cried like that in quite some time. Say a little prayer for our Squirty man and for his mother as she took him in as a rescue almost 15 years ago and he's been through a lot with her. We will miss you buddy, you were one of a kind and so special to us. Thanks for the memories. Until we meet again... Love you Squirt!

These pictures were taken Sunday morning, he had just enough energy to stand out on the porch and get some sunshine before we packed up and headed home for the last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss, just went through it. Sucks

Comment

Sorry to hear. Always a tough deal.

Comment

So very sorry, I did the same thing December 19. Very hard

Comment

It is Never easy. Ol Squirt looks like he lived a good life. Sorry y'all are having to deal with this.

Comment

Sad to hear, We just put our dog down, that we had for 14 years. They are members of the family.

Comment

I feel you pain I had to put one down Christmas Eve.

Comment

Most of us know how yall feel. We still cant talk about loosing Teebow with out tearing up.

Prayers for yall brother

Comment

Sorry for your loss, I know how you feel.

Comment

Sorry to this. I had to do the same thing seems like like yesterday. Praying for y’all.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, they sure become part of the family! I lost my best bud a few weeks back and it still hurts! Prayer sent!

Comment

Awww....that's sad. Sorry for y'alls loss. He still looks happy though in that sunshine. I bet it felt good on him. We have one coming soon and I am not looking forward to it.

Comment

Such a bitter sweet journey. Sorry for your loss and praying for yall.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Prayers up for Y'all.

Comment

Sorry to her that man. They truly become part of the family.

Comment

Working...
                              X