Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy I think I would call again

Comment

I just called to cancel and the lady didn't even hesitate. I'd give them another call.

Comment

Boycotting Microsoft and SAP are gonna make for long days at work......until I get fired for lack of productivity!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Boycotting Microsoft and SAP are gonna make for long days at work......until I get fired for lack of productivity!

Comment

USAA insurance.....I know a lot of folks use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              Wouldn't give us ours so were switching to Verizon phones and back to Dishnetwork today.

Tired of At&t's & Directv bull****
              Verizon sponsors the NFL.......To T-Mobile with you!

Comment

Just called they gave my money back and then some. Said they hated to lose a 20 year customer. On Monday they didn't give a ****

Comment

Good deal, I hope a ton of people do the same.

Comment

10-4 haven't tried since Monday.
                    They made an announcement about it yesterday or today that they would be refunding if you tell them it is regarding the national anthem.

Fans upset by NFL players protesting during the national anthem can receive refunds from DirecTV if they wish to cancel their Sunday Ticket package, a source confirmed to ESPN.

Comment

Comment

Just called they gave my money back and then some. Said they hated to lose a 20 year customer. On Monday they didn't give a ****

For 6 weeks they didnt give a **** about my problem and resolving it. Then I left and I havent stopped hearing from them to come back for nearly a year now. Dish has worked flawlessly since it was installed. Only downside is they dont carry the Astros so I cant watch them when Im at my lake house.

Comment

If I had it I would do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            Thats Awesome! Hope to see more ditch it! I never had NFL direct so all I have to work with is this list.
                            Dang it Man! You just had to go and do that. How am I supposed to wipe my face or my rear end, wash the stains out of my cloths or my hair, brush my teeth, or make my pits smell fresh (all P&G products) after dropping papa johns pizza sauce and crumbs from my fritos all over me cuz I drank too much bud light while watching college football every Saturday since I'm boycotting the NFL now? Ignorance is truly bliss. Thanks for busting that bubble... dude just sucked all the fun out of Saturdays. Guess I'll go hunt or something.

Comment

Glad to see others are upset with the NFL too and showing their displeasure.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
                                Dang it Man! You just had to go and do that. How am I supposed to wipe my face or my rear end, wash the stains out of my cloths or my hair, brush my teeth, or make my pits smell fresh (all P&G products) after dropping papa johns pizza sauce and crumbs from my fritos all over me cuz I drank too much bud light while watching college football every Saturday since I'm boycotting the NFL now? Ignorance is truly bliss. Thanks for busting that bubble... dude just sucked all the fun out of Saturdays. Guess I'll go hunt or something.
                                Dang...I only chose Pappa Johns to go after.

Comment

Working...
                                X