View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 03:55 PM   #615
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
drop dead fred's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default 2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I agree. If you literally think of the salary cap as a piece of pie, if you give huge slices (say 35%?) of the pie to 3 guys, the other 50 players have to split up 65% of the pie. And about half the team will only get a single bite of pie. Some of those big old boys won't be happy and will go looking for a bigger slice of pie at another diner.

Yup and the most frustrating part being only one of them has been ranked 1st in their position to even have a right to be the highest paid at their position, and hes arguably the biggest off the field risk. This is a very slippery slope i pray they handle it correctly or this could have a negative ripple effect for yearsssssss to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Back To The Top