No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody headed to any tryouts this weekend ? Or have been to any already ?

Seem to be hot and heavy right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Anybody headed to any tryouts this weekend ? Or have been to any already ?

Seem to be hot and heavy right about now.
      My son has been to several tryouts already and has some offers. He accepted a spot on the Dallas Nationals last week. Most any group we have seen will do private tryouts if you call them. I know the Dullin Dodgers, Dallas Nationals and several of the Triple Creek teams are looking for players

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
        It’s a pretty good deal for the boys. One more pool game tomorrow then it’s on to bracket, we have a pretty good target on us this week. They are all talking about how they want to beat the TX team LOL!!
        Good luck to yall today !

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
          My son has been to several tryouts already and has some offers. He accepted a spot on the Dallas Nationals last week. Most any group we have seen will do private tryouts if you call them. I know the Dullin Dodgers, Dallas Nationals and several of the Triple Creek teams are looking for players
          Yessir, that's why I was curious if any of the kiddos here were moving.

I know Shouse is looking for a better situation, didnt know if anyone else was as well.

We have a tryout for our team at TCA this Saturday - 11U James. We have a 10 kiddo roster as we speak, but Coach said if there is a strong kiddo out there, we may pick up 1.

So yall have gone with the Nationals, or still going to test some other waters?

Comment

Do you happen to know who is coaching the 11u Dulins Dodgers team?

I heard there were a few moves made last night on the team we are looking at, hoping it is a good thing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

I heard there were a few moves made last night on the team we are looking at, hoping it is a good thing for us.
              I could probably find out - That's right down the street from us and one of their older kiddo Coaches, Gil, has given Jax a hitting lesson.

Comment

I could probably find out - That's right down the street from us and one of their older kiddo Coaches, Gil, has given Jax a hitting lesson.
                Well looks like we will be joining Academy Select this fall, just got confirmation from the coach.

I was just curious about the Dodgers because I heard the coach was currently an assistant on another team but it wasn't verified.

Comment

I can find out. One of the guys we go to church with his son is on the 11u team

Comment

Just found out it is Godwin and Defury

Comment

Well looks like we will be joining Academy Select this fall, just got confirmation from the coach.

I was just curious about the Dodgers because I heard the coach was currently an assistant on another team but it wasn't verified.
                      Will yall be working with Saylor ?

Comment

I can find out. One of the guys we go to church with his son is on the 11u team
                        Cody Biggerstaff is the coaches name. They have open tryouts this weekend

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will yall be working with Saylor ?
                              Yes it's the Saylor/Salmon team. Ok I heard it was DeFury that was coaching it. His son is a ballplayer.

Comment

Yes it's the Saylor/Salmon team. Ok I heard it was DeFury that was coaching it. His son is a ballplayer.
                                That's great! Saylor was who pointed us to TCA when we told him we were a little too far North to get down into Plano. Salmon did a hitting lesson with Jax.

Ya - I'm not sure who Godwin is.

Cam guest played with us last Fall. He had some talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X