Evercalm!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evercalm!?!?

The IMO very high priced stuff that looks like deodorant but is not. Is it actually worth it? Has anyone used it that can say with some degree of certainty saw results?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I actually just bought some last week and look forward to using it in the next couple weeks.

Comment

It's the only thing I have used for 6-7 years now. I really like it. I can get 2 years out of a stick. Really easy to roll on your Windows of your blind where the wind blows thru. I roll it on my pants, boots and sleeves. I get the deer herd in a stick and the other one. The red labeled one.

Comment

I tried it for the first time this weekend. Put it on my boots then on the windows to my Krivoman. I got blown at all weekend from anything downwind even with only one window open on the wind blown side. Didn't see any miracles with it that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had really good luck with it. Be warned, it seems to kinda stain. If you wipe it on your blind, you will likely have a white mark from it that wont come off easily. I usually wipe some on the window that I have open, leave the stick opened on the floor of the blind , and I also put some on the toes of my shoes in the final 50 yards into the blind.

Comment

I used it last season but it was on a lease that I hadn't been on b4 and now am no longer on so it was hard to say if it made any difference

Comment

I put on bottom my boots for last 50 yards as I approach stand. Put a little on tree on either side of me once in stand. Haven't had my scent picked up where I walk in since using. I typically pick up on Amazon or sporting goods store after season for around $8-$10

Comment

Got 2 sticks last year but ain’t tried

Comment

It is the only deer smell that I use when Bowhunting! The very first time I used it I put it on my boots and walked to my stand in Kansas... once in the tree I put in on limbs on all sides of me.... within the hour I had a 150 inch buck cross my trail and follow me to the tree and swung dead down wind... he then made his way to the base of my tree which was only 7 ft off of the ground and started to lip curl at me... since then I have had other similar experiences.... it seems to do just as it describes... IT CALMS them down in my opinion and allows you to get away with a little more Here is a pic to prove it

Comment

I can honestly say that I've never had a deer scent lure ever work out for me except for rattling or using it on a trail. If I set it up around a feeder I always end up getting blown at by deer. I think it could help if you were hunting a trail or rattling but I've never had luck around corn feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by ffparadavis View Post
                      It is the only deer smell that I use when Bowhunting! The very first time I used it I put it on my boots and walked to my stand in Kansas... once in the tree I put in on limbs on all sides of me.... within the hour I had a 150 inch buck cross my trail and follow me to the tree and swung dead down wind... he then made his way to the base of my tree which was only 7 ft off of the ground and started to lip curl at me... since then I have had other similar experiences.... it seems to do just as it describes... IT CALMS them down in my opinion and allows you to get away with a little more Here is a pic to prove it

X2 minus the 150ā€ part. If I ever saw one of those Iā€™d fall out the tree!! But he was every bit of 115ā€!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
                        The IMO very high priced stuff that looks like deodorant but is not. Is it actually worth it? Has anyone used it that can say with some degree of certainty saw results?

Yes, Evercalm works....very good! Worth every penny

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          Yes, Evercalm works....very good! Worth every penny

X1000

Comment

I have had luck with it.

Comment

I used "deer herd in a stick" when I hunted Brady because there was no way to not cross a trail. Deer would follow me in the dark

Not gonna say it works100%.... but in that area it didn't hurt to use it

Comment

Working...
                              X