I'm glad to see prison is as hard as its supposed to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The motives for suicide are complicated, personal and perhaps never fully understood. One simple answer though is at 27, with nearly four years inside and a lifetime to go, Aaron Hernandez's reality had become unbearable.

"His death stunned his family and attorneys"......

Life in prison vs end it now? I guess I'm in the "not surprised one bit" group. It does sicken me how the media is starting to twist this around like he is somehow a victim. We live in a society where murderers are sympathized with. Smh

Comment

Do the crime, do the time......I'm glad taxpayers aren't footing the bill anymore for his sorry ***.

Comment

Good read!

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
          Do the crime, do the time......I'm glad taxpayers aren't footing the bill anymore for his sorry ***.
          Yep. No sympathy from me. Had it all and threw it all away.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
            "His death stunned his family and attorneys"......

Life in prison vs end it now? I guess I'm in the "not surprised one bit" group. It does sicken me how the media is starting to twist this around like he is somehow a victim. We live in a society where murderers are sympathized with. Smh

You thought that was sympathetic? Did you read the whole thing? That was a complete assassination of Hernandez as a person. Very negative article and exposed the fact that he was a semi-retarded sociopath. That he is completely unable to function in either free or prison society. That article was written to show what a complete loser he was. You think the fact that his family and lawyer were stunned by the suicide is the media making him a victim? I agree that it's a stupid statement because every family is stunned when a member of it takes their own life but it's not making him a victim.

Because of the suicide while his first appeal was pending, his estate gets full pension. I'm thinking this was well planned.

Comment

That's the most honest best written article I've seen on yahoo

That writer wants to be SURE no kid sees hernandez and thinks he is a hero

Comment

Certainly, no lost sleep here.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                  That's the most honest best written article I've seen on yahoo

That writer wants to be SURE no kid sees hernandez and thinks he is a hero
                  100% correct. That was exactly the point of the article. It certainly wasn't to twist the situation around and get him sympathy.

Comment

What a living hell compared to what he used to have.

Comment

Good article.Well written.Glad he was getting what he deserved,and ultimately;got what he deserved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably got tired of all the sausages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Probably got tired of all the sausages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Ha! I read that he was definitely getting plenty of link sausage. One of his suicide notes was to his prison boyfriend.

Comment

His sentence should be upheld and his estate should be treated like every other person serving life in prison. It is unfortunate he had the world in his hand and chose the thug life instead but he made the choice and suffered the consequence for his decision as he should have.

Comment

No sympathy for any entertainer that makes more money than any 10 of us put together,and throws it away over dumb stuff.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                              X