No announcement yet.

NRA Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there. Really looking forward to it. The NRA is still the #1 defender of our 2nd amendment.

Comment

Isn't the convention center posted 30:06 and 30:07

Comment

I'm planning on attending.

Comment

Would probably be great to attend. I have a hard time with NRA. I like what they fight for, but getting phone calls sometimes more than once a week asking for donations, and knowing their President has a $985k+ per year salary just rubs me the wrong way.. How many $50-150 donations does it take to cover that?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            Isn't the convention center posted 30:06 and 30:07
            According to the NRA website concealed carry will be permitted at the convention center.

If you get a lot of NRA calls simply ask them to take you off their call list. It takes about 2 weeks but I haven't received a call in over a year.

Comment

No organization is perfect, but the NRA is still our greatest defender of the Second Amendment and I feel that they are needed now more than ever. I will be there in the Ruger booth, please come by and visit so that I can put a face with some of the names. I will post the times that I will be in the booth as soon as I get them so that it will be easier to get together.
              Thanks and Adios,
              Gary

Comment

Originally posted by oneisnone View Post
                I'm planning on attending, wearing my yeti cap, yeti t-shirt and sipping coffee from my yeti tumbler

Lol, yes!

I plan to attend wearing my new shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

NRA Convention

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                  I will be there. I view liberal politicians opinions similar to those brown things floating in a toilet bowl. [emoji6]b

Oh and I will be carrying, wearing something with the NRA and the American flag.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the event was posted 30.06/30.07.

Edit: missed the post above, so only half ironic (or moronic whichever you prefer.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Lol, yes!

I plan to attend wearing my new shirt.

Why would you go to the NRA convention when you're so opposed to them?

Need some attention, because unless you're standing outside protesting with David Hogg?.....no one inside gives a sh*t about your feelings for the NRA

Comment

The wife and I will be there for the expo.

Comment

Think there'll be any discussion of the NRA's support of GVROs?

Comment

When's the GOA convention?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Why would you go to the NRA convention when you're so opposed to them?

Need some attention, because unless you're standing outside protesting with David Hogg?.....no one inside gives a sh*t about your feelings for the NRA

I never said I didn’t support the NRA. I just don’t blindly believe they are the best thing ever for gun owners because they have been less than faithful on some major issues. Plus their tactics on the Yeti issue is pathetic.

As far as your 2nd point, I own more guns than most people on this site and and firmly stand with the 2nd amendment. But I won’t blindly and fully support someone just because. And I don’t give a **** what you or anyone inside the convention thinks about my shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              I never said I didn’t support the NRA. I just don’t blindly believe they are the best thing ever for gun owners because they have been less than faithful on some major issues. Plus their tactics on the Yeti issue is pathetic.

As far as your 2nd point, I own more guns than most people on this site and and firmly stand with the 2nd amendment. But I won’t blindly and fully support someone just because. And I don’t give a **** what you or anyone inside the convention thinks about my shirt.

Lol.... that makes perfect sense
                              Last edited by Traildust; 04-27-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

All weapons will be banned during Vice President Pence's appearance. I see that it's a Secret Service requirement and not an NRA decision, but isn't this just a wee bit hypocritical based on the current administration's stance on the 2nd Amendment. I mean if schools are supposedly safer when teachers are armed doesn't it stand to reason that Vice President Pence would be safer with a convention center full of armed NRA members? I'd have to believe that most NRA members that will be there and carrying are are upstanding law abiding folks that would do anything g to protect their country and are pretty well trained and proficient with their weapons. What will there be, maybe 100 law enforcement officials there including the secret service to protect the VP. If they allowed the convention attendees to carry that would add another thousand or two armed folks there to protect the VP if something went wrong. Also, having all those extra armed people there could actually serve as a deterrent against any bad guys. Just like having armed teachers does ... Just some food for thought.

Here's the link to the article. There's a flyer in there that lists everything that is banned

NRA's Event Of The Year - You're invited to NRA's biggest celebration, with an action-packed lineup of events that includes dinners, auctions, concerts, raffles, seminars, workshops, book signings and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X