What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
    Let's talk max air fans. I want the auto opening one. So do I wire it into the switch for the cheapo there now and use the remote to control everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That should be just fine. When I have time one will be installed over our bed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Will be at Idyll Glen in Lago Vista last weekend of the year. Normally stay with family in Georgetown but will be doing most of the festivities in Lago this year.

Comment

RV has been parked since I got back from Colorado. My 5x5 fence post finally came in from lowes but I haven’t had time to do anything with it. Hopefully soon.

Comment

We have been in Seadrift for the past week. Made the long drive to see our next rv, a Vilano Van Leigh 369fb. Wow!

Comment

Dang BH that looks as nice as my house. Makes my little work and play look like a smart car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Since it looks like it could be a year before we are back in the condo, we bought this little Jayco and set it up in Port A.

Nothing fancy, it's a bed on wheels that we hope to stay a week at a time in for fishing and possibly drag to Idaho next Sept.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 Jayco 212QBW travel trailer tbh.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	24514929

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                Since it looks like it could be a year before we are back in the condo, we bought this little Jayco and set it up in Port A.

Nothing fancy, it's a bed on wheels that we hope to stay a week at a time in for fishing and possibly drag to Idaho next Sept.

[ATTACH]878201[/ATTACH]
                We NEED to get together! I'm leaving Seadrift Sunday and will be back thanksgiving week. Y'all pop over and we will fish San Antonio Bay!

Comment

AEP came through yesterday and connected our meter pole!!!! We are so thankful to have solar and the Champion 3100 generator but we are also very thankful to be hooked up to shore power! The little things bring such joy

Comment

Living in it currently and I love it but love to travel during the summer!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Finally had time to work on the fence post to make a holder for the ol stinky slinky. 8’ just barely holds two collapsed rhino hoses, clear connector, 90 degree connector taken apart and my glove rolled up. All in all didn’t take long and cost about $40

In the end cap that will open, i epoxied in some 3/4 plywood to attach the hinge and clasp to. I keep extra stuff around, had to try a couple hinges to find the right one. Used a scrap piece of plastic to make a spacer for the hasp.

Comment

Nice rigs out there

Thought there would be a few Airstreams out there

Comment

Had to cancel our reservation in new braunsfels last weekend. Wife and kiddo were sick. Got my tornado tank flush out in yesterday. Still working out the mount for my fence post hose holder. I tend to over complicate or at least overdo things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

All set up at hickory creek for a couple days

Comment

We are just starting to downsize in preparation to fill time RV in our retirement. The first chore is to clear out the shop and the first thing I came across I figured I would offer here first, the mattress from our 2017 Rockwood. It is a RV queen that is heated (plugs in with a control like a blanket). We slept on it a couple times and prefer memory foam so it was quickly replaced and placed in storage. We have no need for it so make an offer. Pics to follow tomorrow

Comment

Where did you buy your new mattress? We need something better than what came with ours

Comment

Working...
                                X