No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor glassing for mule deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man with all his money, you would have thought he would have a better spotting scope than a simmons

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
      man with all his money, you would have thought he would have a better spotting scope than a simmons
      Not that it matters nor do I understand the thread but I see Swarovski.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
        o shoot looked like simmons to me. My bad, carry on

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
          well...thats a fail

Its a Swaro

Comment

I have a good friend that was a bad *** wrestler at OU and he has those cauliflower ears. He told me it was $6-7K to fix each ear. He is also better left alone. He is the nicest guy in the world but could wreck your whole day in about 3 seconds.

Comment

looking for a way to beat FM

Comment

ooops

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                well...thats a fail

Its a Swaro

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                  It's just the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic, especially since he has a Swaro and is surrounded by semiarid country.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                    I have a good friend that was a bad *** wrestler at OU and he has those cauliflower ears. He told me it was $6-7K to fix each ear. He is also better left alone. He is the nicest guy in the world but could wreck your whole day in about 3 seconds.

Have you seen how they fix that? Holy crap I would just live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                      My big brother told me many years ago never mess with a guy who's ears are cauliflowered up.

It used to be you just don't go to the ground with them. Now your pretty much going to get your arse kicked. These guys nowadays are so well rounded with all the training that the messed up ear guys and great strikers also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Black Ice; 09-13-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                        Yep. Bump into a guy with those... fix his shirt for him, say you're sorry and keep walking

You don't get those from a fight...you get them from A LOT of fights

I disagree, i did jiu jitsu/wrestling/grappling for 6yrs, have been kickboxing for 11yrs now, only ever had problems with cauli a few times. If you drain it and ice it when it's sore or full it usually won't get that bad. In my opinion, if a guy hasn't reached atleast purple or brown belt status----or has been wearing collegiate wrestling type head gear for a long time, those ears are made on purpose. I think it's an intimidation thing, throughout my years of training I've met a few guys who crumbled up their ears and rubber banded them solely to MAKE their ears get cauliflower.....stupid. It's pretty much wearing a big flag on you that says,"yeah I do UFC ****" ---muay Thai fighters learn to fight in the clinch(with their hands around their opponents head pulling down towards incoming knees) and they get hit with elbows left and right...guess what, they don't have a problem with cauliflower ear in Thailand.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
                          I disagree, i did jiu jitsu/wrestling/grappling for 6yrs, have been kickboxing for 11yrs now, only ever had problems with cauli a few times. If you drain it and ice it when it's sore or full it usually won't get that bad. In my opinion, if a guy hasn't reached atleast purple or brown belt status----or has been wearing collegiate wrestling type head gear for a long time, those ears are made on purpose. I think it's an intimidation thing, throughout my years of training I've met a few guys who crumbled up their ears and rubber banded them solely to MAKE their ears get cauliflower.....stupid. It's pretty much wearing a big flag on you that says,"yeah I do UFC ****" ---muay Thai fighters learn to fight in the clinch(with their hands around their opponents head pulling down towards incoming knees) and they get hit with elbows left and right...guess what, they don't have a problem with cauliflower ear in Thailand.

Not everyone is the Spider.

13 years ago I ran into Ol Rick The Jet at a bar in Scottsdale and I ask my buddies if they thought they could whoop this ol boys arse standing at the bar and I got a 100% response that they could whip that old mans arse[emoji23]
                          We were 23 to 25 years old and everyone said they would mop the floor with him[emoji15]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-13-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Wrestling headgear is the biggest cause. I saw a fight where a guy got kicked in his & it popped. It was bad! Blood was everyhwere. I think they said it can throw your equilibrium off when it pops too. He got his butt whooped by a guy that didn't have a cauliflower ear. There's quite a few good fighters who don't have it. Most guys that specialize in grappling/wresting have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                              He in negotiations to be the next Under Armor hunter athlete.
                              Supposedly coming out with a new line of cammy undies, because that's all he wears.
                              The colors are reported to be green, white and orange.
                              And probably a little brown too as a tribute to his fight with Mayweather!
                              Last edited by Coacheddy; 09-14-2017, 04:34 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Coacheddy View Post
                                And probably a little brown too as a tribute to his fight with Mayweather!
                                That's racist.

Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X