Best feeder unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best feeder unit

Have not bought one in many years. My backyard unit has bit the dust . Does HCR still build a dependable system or should I use something else.
    Can you still buy the ones made from an ammo can? Had one years ago I bought in Junction and liked it as well
    Last edited by glen; 09-13-2017, 11:17 AM.

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Have not bought one in many years. My backyard unit has bit the dust . Does HCR still build a dependable system or should I use something else.
    Can you still buy the ones made from an ammo can? Had one years ago I bought in Junction and liked it as well
    Glen, I've had some Texas Hunter feeder units for 15 years, eight of them in fact. I've sent two back and had new motors put in them in that time frame. Most of them ran 6/7 months out of the year, and some ran all year long.

I don't see how you can beat that.

Comment

Texas Hunter all day long!

Comment

Texas Hunter. I have one unit and it has worked great for 5+ years. Have friends that use them and they all work great also.

Comment

Moultrie Pro Hunter has never let me down and they are cheap.

Comment

Best feeder unit

I bought a couple Lamco feeder units with built in solar panel a couple years ago from Breezy. They have not missed a lick.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
              Moultrie Pro Hunter has never let me down and they are cheap.
              Love mine.. the pro magnum is better.. dual battery and all metal.
              https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0013...+magnum+feeder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe I'm looking at wrong company- Looked up Texas Hunter and they have 2 models 6 @ 12v. About $120. Is this the units y'all are talking about. If so good I was planning on dropping more $$$ than that. My porch deer are ****** they have to wait for us to walk out and feed them and they have been skipping some meals

Comment

I have a foreverlast 12v unit and have had no issues with it, going on 3 years now, and they are a sponsor!

Comment

COX FEEDERS, out of Livingston texas

Comment

I would buy a 12V unit, w/ The Timer, Solar & one of the diamond shaped spinner plates.

Comment

Spin tech

Comment

Ultramatic hands down and they are a site sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                            https://westtexasfeedersupply.com/

I would buy a 12V unit, w/ The Timer, Solar & one of the diamond shaped spinner plates.
                            I have these units and they are good. will sling corn long ways. But mine are not the diamond shaped plate. regular rectangle.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
                              I have a foreverlast 12v unit and have had no issues with it, going on 3 years now, and they are a sponsor!
                              I have one that is still running strong since 2008..... Love it...

Comment

Working...
                              X