Jeep dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
    new model is being released at end of year, I would wait. some notable changes coming.
    powered soft top option, diesel motors, updated interior etc.
    but also the dreaded stop/start they are putting In all new cars.

Using tye's recommendation above, we picked up our new jku from Meador in fort worth. Never even met the salesman. They delivered and drove my trade back. This is our 3rd jk so momma knew what she was getting into.

The hoist looks awesome! This is our first hard top so I'm going to have to do something similar.
    It turned out great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ryan in Sealy

Comment

That hoist idea is genious. I will be doing it this way now. Congrats on the new jeep!

Im in the same voat as hate the jeep. First year or so it was cool.......but its not a nice ride....

We are keeping ours though and she will just get something different. They are capable though for what they were intended......10k in upgrades and youll have a serious vehicle.

Start stop feature is a fail.....i hope i never have anveyicle with it...

Comment

What is the start stop feature ?

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
            What is the start stop feature ?
            Vehicle turns off at traffic lights and when stopped. Restarts when you touch the gas.

Couple brands are already doing it. And in most that I know you can turn it off. In the landrover I know you have to turn it off each time you start the vehicle, it defaults to on each restart.

Comment

Put top back on ..bolts and all..in 15 minutes.
              Paid for itself already.

Comment

We did a hoist system in our garage that is based on pulleys and it is the best Jeep accessory you can ask for. Have fun with the new JKU.

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue1 View Post
                  Vehicle turns off at traffic lights and when stopped. Restarts when you touch the gas.

Couple brands are already doing it. And in most that I know you can turn it off. In the landrover I know you have to turn it off each time you start the vehicle, it defaults to on each restart.

I really hope they don't do this in Wranglers...

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue1 View Post

No thanks on all that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                      I really hope they don't do this in Wranglers...
                      they are it is a done deal. also a turbo 4cyl and a diesel motor

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                        they are it is a done deal. also a turbo 4cyl and a diesel motor
                        Please tell me it's optional then! Otherwise I'll be keeping my 2016 forever...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          Please tell me it's optional then! Otherwise I'll be keeping my 2016 forever...
                          simple mod can bypass them and turn them off for good if you don't like them.

myself will be ordering one as soon as the order banks open. really interested to see how they do the power soft top.

Comment

River Oaks did us right and had a huge selection. In and out in under 4 hours!

Comment

Some of mommas jeep add ons got here..
                              Not pictured: rugged weather floor mats w/cargo bay mat, under seat safe.
                              Bumpers, hooks and other gizmos scheduled to arrive next week...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Some of mommas jeep add ons got here..
                                Not pictured: rugged weather floor mats w/cargo bay mat, under seat safe.
                                Bumpers, hooks and other gizmos scheduled to arrive next week...
                                I like the beer can disposal holes in the sun screen top!

Comment

Working...
                                X