No announcement yet.

What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my batteries came in (found them on craigslist in Austin). Now to wire them all up. I also ordered 2 more panels and a 4,000/6,500 Watt inverter. For as little as we boondock/dry camp, we should be good to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 04-13-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

That should power you for a good long time!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
        That should power you for a good long time!
        I hope so! Now i think im going to part with a few other batteries i have and get another gel cell or two.

Comment

If anyone is interested i will let both these 100AH AGM's (9A31) go for $100 before they go to cl for $175. They are 5 yrs old and $225ish each new.

Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 04-13-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

The batteries are off the market now.

Comment

More goodies arrived for our rv. Will install it all the first part of this coming week. Im still waiting on a few more pieces to come in so we can call this off-grid rv complete.

Comment

Getting closer!

Comment

We just got back from Blanco Settlement RV park on the river. Nice and quite and senic place.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                    We just got back from Blanco Settlement RV park on the river. Nice and quite and senic place.
                    Looks like an awesome place to sit back and relax

Comment

Gonna hit lavonia tomorrow-not the best place but an hour from home

Should be great camping weather with the cool front coming in

Comment

Looks like a fun trip

Comment

Just rolled back into town and installed a couple more panels.

Comment

We ordered a couple more things that will make our boondocking experience more comfortable. A soft-start capacitor for the A.C. and an inverter generator for those extended cloudy days. The capacitor should extend our solar capabilities and make things overall easier on our system.

Comment

You guys have some nice rigs! We have a 2017 shadow cruiser 289 rbs. I have a video walk through on YouTube channel (link below).

Comment

After riding out the storm last weekend on Lake Lavon we decided to upgrade-should be picking up a Forest River Vibe 277rl next Saturday or Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X