Game Winner 100gal 6v stand and fill feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    I just picked up one of these feeders and I’m not crazy about the spinner plate. Looks like the wind would blow corn off of it easily. Has anyone that has one replaced it with the gate style spinner plate? I think it’s the smaller 1/8” shaft
    We have 2 of these set up at our lease since just after Christmas. Haven't had any issue with the wind and spinning out corn (and we have wind turbines on our lease so it's plenty windy)

Comment

I just picked up one of these feeders and I’m not crazy about the spinner plate. Looks like the wind would blow corn off of it easily. Has anyone that has one replaced it with the gate style spinner plate? I think it’s the smaller 1/8” shaft

I have three of those Joel, and they don't lose corn from the wind blowing.

Comment

I can’t find these on the website or instore any other place other than academy selling them?

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
          I can’t find these on the website or instore any other place other than academy selling them?
          Same here

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
            They are "out of season" right now. They should show back up in the summer from what I was told by my store.

Comment

First hand knowledge of this feeder form a 12 volt, crank up guy for the last 20 years.

I set this Game winner feeder up that Gabe graciously gave me since he got off his lease and filled it with 13 bags of corn, could have held one or two more, but the 13 was all I had. I set the timer for the time of spin and put it on the HI setting and believe me, that sucker will throw corn! I was shocked and pleased with the radius this thing will distribute corn. Very happy and hopefully only have to fill it every 3 months until the season starts, AND you can fill it form the ground. I am fixing to turn 65 and having to fill feeders by myself at the lease for 2 members has me worried with either crank up breaking a cable or the aluminum ladder I use for filling if I do not want to crank the feeders all the way down and one has to have the full height of the ladder to fill.

NOW I need 3 more of these Game Winner's to replace my 3 other crank up feeders. Any suggestions that are short of spending a fortune on 600# stand and fill feeders. Leaning towards Krivoman now as I have the 12 volt units to go on the bottom! right now Mitch is my option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                First hand knowledge of this feeder form a 12 volt, crank up guy for the last 20 years.

I set this Game winner feeder up that Gabe graciously gave me since he got off his lease and filled it with 13 bags of corn, could have held one or two more, but the 13 was all I had. I set the timer for the time of spin and put it on the HI setting and believe me, that sucker will throw corn! I was shocked and pleased with the radius this thing will distribute corn. Very happy and hopefully only have to fill it every 3 months until the season starts, AND you can fill it form the ground. I am fixing to turn 65 and having to fill feeders by myself at the lease for 2 members has me worried with either crank up breaking a cable or the aluminum ladder I use for filling if I do not want to crank the feeders all the way down and one has to have the full height of the ladder to fill.

NOW I need 3 more of these Game Winner's to replace my 3 other crank up feeders. Any suggestions that are short of spending a fortune on 600# stand and fill feeders. Leaning towards Krivoman now as I have the 12 volt units to go on the bottom! right now Mitch is my option.
                I agree Doug. I was surprised at how well this little feeder chunks corn...especially for having just a 6v motor. I have 3 other feeders that all have 12v motors but this thing will throw corn every bit as far as them. I’d buy another in a heart beat if I could find in the $300 range that’s for sure. The only thing I’m concerned about is whether the varmint cage will keep the coons honest.
                And yes, it held 14 bags of corn although they classify it as only 600lb.

Comment

I agree Doug. I was surprised at how well this little feeder chunks corn...especially for having just a 6v motor. I have 3 other feeders that all have 12v motors but this thing will throw corn every bit as far as them. I’d buy another in a heart beat if I could find in the $300 range that’s for sure. The only thing I’m concerned about is whether the varmint cage will keep the coons honest.
                  And yes, it held 14 bags of corn although they classify it as only 600lb.
                  If you find sny more of these feeders let me know. I will buy at last 3!

Comment

Several of you guys said you were looking for the 600lb Game Winner feeders and it looks like they are back in stock at Academy for $300!

Comment

Several of you guys said you were looking for the 600lb Game Winner feeders and it looks like they are back in stock at Academy for $300!

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/gam...dCatid=4847598
                      Plus $149 shipping! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                        Plus $149 shipping! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

In store pick up is the way I would go Jenn [emoji108]

Comment

In store pick up is the way I would go Jenn [emoji108]
                          I already have 2... drove around Dallas just before Chrostmad until we found them one at a time because in store pickup wasn't free back then...

Comment

Game Winner 100gal 6v stand and fill feeder

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            I already have 2... drove around Dallas just before Chrostmad until we found them one at a time
                            Just got off the phone with the Mesquite store and they have 1 in stock. He said the Garland store has 3 on hand and Rockwall has 2!

Remember too guys, this thing holds 700lbs of corn not just 600! Great feeder IMO

Last edited by RascalArms; 06-25-2018, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Just got off the phone with the Mesquite store and they have 1 in stock. He said the Garland store has 3 on hand and Rockwall has 2!

Remember too guys, this thing holds 700lbs of corn not just 600! Great feeder IMO

You got 700lbs in your feeder? Wow. Mine only took 13 50#'s bags. I doubt it I could have stuff another two bags into mine.

If I have the money again I will get me another one. These are worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                                You got 700lbs in your feeder? Wow. Mine only took 13 50#'s bags. I doubt it I could have stuff another two bags into mine.

If I have the money again I will get me another one. These are worth it.
                                Yessir...a full 14 bags!

Comment

Working...
                                X