Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
    I finally got around to reading this thread...
    Garguy you are Da'Man! got my blood pumping for October and I'm only up to post #89 so far.
    Love your story telling and hunting wisdom.

THANKS!

LOL! You have a looooooonnnng way to go..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      LOL! You have a looooooonnnng way to go..
      no kidding but, no offense to everyone else but I'm just skipping ahead to each of your posts.

Comment

no kidding but, no offense to everyone else but I'm just skipping ahead to each of your posts.
        I kinda skimmed the other posts! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          I kinda skimmed the other posts! Ha
          I did too...on the original read. Just skimmed over most. Then I came back and read it all...and then again and probably about to read it all one more time

Comment

Hahahahaha

Rusty, we let a bunch of 6 year olds go last year that were dead out shooters for this area. They wintered so good and had such a head start on this year that i really wanted to see what would happen. I suck for pictures right now but they are living in all that chicken manure flavored clover. a couple of them make me gulp.

We have another huge acorn crop which will make it a little harder but it will also buy another year for some of my younger studs since they wont be at my neighbors corn feeder. Even the nursing doe as fat as town dogs. This year could be epic..
            I was envisioning deer standing in "chicken manure flavored clover" talking to each other about "how bad it smells but how good it tastes"!!!! Sorry, sometimes I am as juvenile as my wife claims!!!!

GREAT NEWS on your Dads health!!!
            Last edited by Tejas Wildlife; 07-22-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

More posts from GG the better!!

I think Im going to post more of our hunts this year. the last couple years,, i havent posted many because they are too special to me for all the bull crap. This year if folks dont like it..they can......
              Keep writing Big Guy!!!!!!

Comment

I think Im going to post more of our hunts this year. the last couple years,, i havent posted many because they are too special to me for all the bull crap. This year if folks dont like it..they can......
                Good. I hope you have plenty of stories to share.

Comment

Looking forward to it Steve! Glad your dad is doing good!

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                    I was envisioning deer standing in "chicken manure flavored clover" talking to each other about "how bad it smells but how good it tastes"!!!! Sorry, sometimes I am as juvenile as my wife claims!!!!

GREAT NEWS on your Dads health!!!
                    Got 80,000lbs of chicken poop on the way....

Comment

Aw-right, both you Steve's, let's git-er-dun!! Was my favorite thread last year... this one and the "Ambush" thread about "...a stud showed up"...
                      I put out cameras at the house, but haven't got any going down in the south end of the county yet, but hopefully that will happen by this weekend... sure is HOT tho...

Don't really need any feeders in the back of my place... so dang many akerns, they probably won't mess with the corn anyway...

Jooger, hope your work situation is a little more stable now... but not enough to keep you from gettin' in tha woods!

Good luck to everyone!

And GarGuy, if anybody gets nasty, the Ignore function is your friend!! Sure has helped my bloodpressure over the last couple years anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Aw-right, both you Steve's, let's git-er-dun!! Was my favorite thread last year... this one and the "Ambush" thread about "...a stud showed up"...
                        I put out cameras at the house, but haven't got any going down in the south end of the county yet, but hopefully that will happen by this weekend... sure is HOT tho...

Don't really need any feeders in the back of my place... so dang many akerns, they probably won't mess with the corn anyway...

Jooger, hope your work situation is a little more stable now... but not enough to keep you from gettin' in tha woods!

Good luck to everyone!

And GarGuy, if anybody gets nasty, the Ignore function is your friend!! Sure has helped my bloodpressure over the last couple years anyway.

I landed on a 28/14 schedule and JSAPP is one of my bosses. Couldn't ask for a much better situation. Blessed and thankful to be where I'm at with the people around me. I'm also only about 2.5hrs from bphillips's ranch and I've been known to pick the lock on the gate during casing break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                          I landed on a 28/14 schedule and JSAPP is one of my bosses. Couldn't ask for a much better situation. Blessed and thankful to be where I'm at with the people around me. I'm also only about 2.5hrs from bphillips's ranch and I've been known to pick the lock on the gate during casing break

There are no deer on, or across the fence from bobby's!!!!! You would be wasting your time! Haha

Comment

Yessir!! East Texas right there!!

Seriously Steve, very happy for you. Work hard, give praise to the Lord and He will steer your ship straight.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
                              There are no deer on, or across the fence from bobby's!!!!! You would be wasting your time! Haha

I don't believe you

Comment

I don't believe you

Way too much cactus in those pics. I think your turning into a Southtexan...[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X