No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Exchange had a weekend event. I left with a Diamondback AR10 and a Leupold Mark AR scope. Since my oldest claimed my favorite deer rifle, figured it was time to try something different. Waiting on my Leupold mount and Butler Creek caps to come in the mail so I can put it together and post a pic. Should be fun going to the range and doing some ammo testing and sight in. With my luck, my youngest will claim this rifle from me.....

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Ruger Bisley 357

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very Nice!!! I love those revolvers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a Ruger LCP 2 380 for a new EDC. Itching to go to the range.

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

300 Blackout Pistol
          Radical Firearms 7.5" Barrel
          Sig Brace
          Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot Scope
          Hornady Black 208 grain subs
          3 Shot group at 50 yards

Comment

Last Wednesday picked up Glock 42

Today picked up a M&P Shield Performance Center .45

Can't wait to put some rounds through them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post

Heck yeah dude.. you could have one in each pocket!

Comment

After not buying a good in I don't know how many years, I've gone plum crazy. I wanted a short barrel 308 for deer hunting and got informed about the Remington 788 with a 18.5" barrel. Found one on Gunbroker and bought it. It came in and my gunsmith buddy said it was in mint condition, probably less than ten rounds fired. Heck, I need to keep it mint. In the gunsafe she went and I went back to Gunbroker and bought another one. It came it and I took it deer hunting, shot a couple of deer, figured my daughter needed on too. Back on Gunbroker, bought her one as well. Ok, I'm not going online for a while, I'm done buying guns. Then my wife goes to renew her CFL and decides she wants a new semi-auto pistol. Off to Dury's for a Glock 43 single stack. NOW THAT'S IT! Dang if I didn't get an email from DeltaTeamTactical. They had all their AR uppers on sale for 40-60% off. CRAZY!!! I can't NOT buy one right? I order everything but the lower receiver for $402, that includes a set of nice flip up iron sights, 16" stainless steal spiral fluted barrel with free float grips, lower kit, everything. I told my wife it was for my daughter, I couldn't pass it up. I went to gun show to pick up the lower, figured I'd pay around a $80 for a stripped lower. Walked in the door, second both I come to, the guy had a whole box of Anderson lowers for $48 each. I BOUGHT TWO!! That was on Sunday, three days later, on Wednesday, I got another email from DTT, and they were giving an additional 10% off all parts in inventory. NO WAY, told the wife I COULD NOT PASS THAT UP! Offer was good until midnight that day, yep, ordered a whole set of parts for the second AR. With the 10% discount, and I had to order a different stock kit, the price came out to $392, free shipping, no tax. That puts both ARs at under $450 complete.
                  NOW I'M DONE......

Comment

After not buying a good in I don't know how many years, I've gone plum crazy. I wanted a short barrel 308 for deer hunting and got informed about the Remington 788 with a 18.5" barrel. Found one on Gunbroker and bought it. It came in and my gunsmith buddy said it was in mint condition, probably less than ten rounds fired. Heck, I need to keep it mint. In the gunsafe she went and I went back to Gunbroker and bought another one. It came it and I took it deer hunting, shot a couple of deer, figured my daughter needed on too. Back on Gunbroker, bought her one as well. Ok, I'm not going online for a while, I'm done buying guns. Then my wife goes to renew her CFL and decides she wants a new semi-auto pistol. Off to Dury's for a Glock 43 single stack. NOW THAT'S IT! Dang if I didn't get an email from DeltaTeamTactical. They had all their AR uppers on sale for 40-60% off. CRAZY!!! I can't NOT buy one right? I order everything but the lower receiver for $402, that includes a set of nice flip up iron sights, 16" stainless steal spiral fluted barrel with free float grips, lower kit, everything. I told my wife it was for my daughter, I couldn't pass it up. I went to gun show to pick up the lower, figured I'd pay around a $80 for a stripped lower. Walked in the door, second both I come to, the guy had a whole box of Anderson lowers for $48 each. I BOUGHT TWO!! That was on Sunday, three days later, on Wednesday, I got another email from DTT, and they were giving an additional 10% off all parts in inventory. NO WAY, told the wife I COULD NOT PASS THAT UP! Offer was good until midnight that day, yep, ordered a whole set of parts for the second AR. With the 10% discount, and I had to order a different stock kit, the price came out to $392, free shipping, no tax. That puts both ARs at under $450 each, complete.
                    NOW I'M DONE......

Comment

Just a run of the mill Glock 19 Gen 4. Got the gun and some extras for $350, I think I did pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                        Just a run of the mill Glock 19 Gen 4. Got the gun and some extras for $350, I think

Yeah you did!

Comment

Kimber warrior 1911

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Leupold mark 2 mount finally came in today, so I mounted the mark ar scope on my DB10 that I picked up last weekend. Came into a screaming deal on a Judge too. Wanted one since they came to market, so I am finally scratching that itch. Looking forward to next Wednesday when my leave starts.
                            Attached Files

Comment

XDS 9mm

She's a keeper!

Comment

Not a whole gun, but....

Vortex Viper upgrade for the VX1 on the Tikka 7mm Mag. Investment for my retirement to Montana, and I'm going to drop that monster 4x4 blacktail we call The Ghost in my last deer season here.

Comment

Working...
                                X