• Show
Clear All

Good luck db!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nada. I'm out

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got 2 more this afternoon. I was driving along the same creek where I have killed most of my pigs and pigs started coming out all along the creek and into the corn again just like before. This time I just couldn't get one shot off before they got into the corn but I stopped the atv and started walking to where most of them had come out. I didn't have to wait long as almost immediately they started coming back one by one,I waited till most of them were back into the creek when a big boar stepped out of the corn and shot him almost head on in the neck and he dropped. Then I quickly ran to the other side where a bunch of piglets where running around but a sow tried to make it to the corn and I gave it to em just as she got into the corn. I've killed 8 (7 in this same field) pigs in the corn fields now and that's the first sow.

Comment

Sorry for the lack of live hunts but the way I'm hunting now and almost no cell service live hunts don't really work.If pigs stick around till after they harvest the corn I'll take my bow out and and hopefully do some real live bowhunts.

Comment

Way to go DB!

Comment

Checking cameras behind the house a couple minutes ago and had a hog come through in front of me. Didn't offer a shot with the .40. Grabbing the bow to see if he's up front.

Comment

Nothing up front. I doubled back to see if he just waited for me to leave. Nothing at the back. I'm in the box for a little while. Until the mosquitoes run me off. I wasn't planning to sit and forgot the thermacell.

Comment

Good luck Muskles!

Comment

Skeeters won. Been dry here for a couple months. It's finally started raining some and the skeeters are loving it. Gotta be at work early in the morning anyway.

Comment

Atta boy, DB!

Better luck next time, Muskles!

I hunted the other night but couldn’t get logged in while on stand. I didn’t see chit!

Skinny

Comment

Thank you!
                        Better luck next time Muskles.

Comment

Well this morning I decided to do a morning hunt. I was walking along a path we had made through the corn with our vehicles and most of the time the pigs are at the end of that path but suddenly something blew right beside me and I thought deer must have busted me but then saw black running through the weeds (corn mostly dried off at this spot).Then I thought it must just be one of the lone boars wandering around but after a few seconds 2 more made for the weeds. I decided to follow them to see if I couldn't get a shot off and sure enough one sow started to come back strait at me and Bang! Core lokt right in the face at maybe around 12 yards. The other pigs in the weeds didn't move and I moved closer but weeds were so think I couldn't see the pigs and after a couple minutes they got wise to what was going on an they gone.

Comment

As I was driving to the opposite corner a couple minutes ago where I'm hunting couple loners I thought I'd stop and just go look at the pig I'd shot this morning and theres pigs right there in the weeds again.But the wind was wrong and they must have heard the 4 wheeler and they busted me.Now I'm I'm at the opposite corner and theres pigs/pig in the corn.....

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                              As I was driving to the opposite corner a couple minutes ago where I'm hunting couple loners I thought I'd stop and just go look at the pig I'd shot this morning and theres pigs right there in the weeds again.But the wind was wrong and they must have heard the 4 wheeler and they busted me.Now I'm I'm at the opposite corner and theres pigs/pig in the corn.....

Good luck

Comment

Nice work DB! Good luck!

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X