No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found a bottle today! I had to overpay but I’m happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
      Just found a bottle today! I had to overpay but I’m happy.

Nice score!

Comment

Michter’s Sour Mash is really tasty, poured a couple drama for Whiskey Wednesday

Comment

Great flight for my buddies 40th bday! We're gonna hit it hard for a lil bit tonight! Just got done with a solid dinner at Saltlick!

Comment

crown reserve. goes down smooth.

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

This stuff any good?
              Last edited by bphillips; 06-28-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                This stuff any good?
                I haven't tried the Blood Oath Pact #4 yet, but I didn't care for the the Pact#2 and Pact 3. Thought it was way overpriced for what you get.

Comment

Finished a particularly good bottle of Blanton’s. Can’t remember ever having a bad bottle of Blanton’s, but being a single barrel bourbon, some bottles and are better than others.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                    I haven't tried the Blood Oath Pact #4 yet, but I didn't care for the the Pact#2 and Pact 3. Thought it was way overpriced for what you get.
                    Since it was marked at $75 figured it was worth a shot

Comment

Good price for sure! But i have heard it's not that great especially for the normal price. Let us know what you think.

Comment

That is a good price for Blood Oath. Interested to hear your report of this new one after you crack it open.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                          Finished a particularly good bottle of Blanton’s. Can’t remember ever having a bad bottle of Blanton’s, but being a single barrel bourbon, some bottles and are better than others.
                          A good friend of mine is riding his motorcycle from Pittsburgh PA to Mexico and stopped earlier this week for a rest day. He really liked my Blanton's. I am going to have to try to track down a new bottle soon. Hopefully it's as good as the one I bought last year. Mine is dated 08/02/17.

Comment

How does everyone like the J.R. Ewing ?

Comment

My great friend just celebrated his 40th.. He loves Blantons and has most of the top letters. He's missing the S & L. Does anyone have a duplicate of those you wouldn't mind parting with? I'd really like to help him complete the set! Shoot me a pm if you might be able to help out! Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                                My great friend just celebrated his 40th.. He loves Blantons and has most of the top letters. He's missing the S & L. Does anyone have a duplicate of those you wouldn't mind parting with? I'd really like to help him complete the set! Shoot me a pm if you might be able to help out! Thanks guys!
                                You can buy them...but I guess that's kind of cheating :-). Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X