Good old days of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    The cause of my 1st public flogging......

[ATTACH]465660[/ATTACH]
    I remember this well.

Comment

The Texas Bowhunter Journal in .txt format - The Pig Farm in Lampasas. Now those were the days. The AOL dial up in my little red brick house. I miss those days and that house.

Rook that was the Dos XX ranch and you were ONLY suppose to shoot a small hog. I barely got that one in a head lock. LOL Dang boy, that was a time ago... you were so happy when we got that stinky hog.
      Last edited by Wildman; 06-25-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Threads like these remind me of high school reunions. Reminiscing about the great old days and forgetting about the days that were not so good. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Texbow View Post
          I recall that. I think I had more post before the crash then I do now.
          Sure wish that thread was still around, I'd like to read it!

I'll never forget, Rudey sent me an email (pre PM days) asking if I'd mind if he started a thread just for opinions on that pic. I guess he and the mods got a lot of emails about it. I thought "why the heck would you ask me? It's yalls site, do what you want..

Comment

Too funny Danny, those were good times, now I'm the one wrestling 500+lb sharks and groupers and tunas for a living! Learned from the best on those hunts!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
              who has been on here the longest
              michael

Comment

sure wish we could bring back the days of the VE, big feeder club and bravo zulu! those days are long gone.

Comment

The Beginnings...
                  If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudey View Post
                    wow...what an awesome read...very very cool

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                      Threads like these remind me of high school reunions. Reminiscing about the great old days and forgetting about the days that were not so good. lol
                      Ttt

Comment

Been a member since the first day, which I think was sometime around '98. I was a member on another site and followed Michael and Casey over here once the site was up and running. I subscribed to the TBH Journal before the site was around. I honestly had no idea it would take off and evolve as much as it has.

Brandon

Comment

I'm guessing I first came around here in 2003 or so. Lot's have changed in that time. The rift raft gets weeded out. Lot's of good folks on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by STXBowhunter View Post
                            I joined in May of 2011, so relatively new. Wish I would have been around in the Tuthdoc days. I enjoy reading his threads.
                            X2

Comment

I joined in 2000. Hard to believe I've received 13 years of grief from my wife......regarding the green screen!!

Comment

I like old and new. There is only one difference. Folks used to talk smack after they got to know somebody, not before

Comment

Working...
                                X