Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
    I got 50 off per month for a year.
    Another 10 off to comp HBO since I already have it.
    Showtime free for 6 months.
    No contract extension
    Upgraded my AT&T plan, saved another 60 dollars a month doing that.
    Got HBO free for life and an additional 15 off my directv for life.
    Also got Buy on get one free iPhone 8 upgrades on my family plan.

So $145 total a month in savings.

Can’t thank you enough for posting this. I have shared it as well and everyone has had the same luck.
    Man that is awesome!!! Talk about an awesome early Christmas present

Shows how much BS it is what we pay for all these services if they can lower it that easy and still make money

Comment

Originally posted by bunkered13 View Post
      Went from $190 down to $85 a month.
      Wait a minute that's $105 discount a month.

Comment

They told me I’m already getting the discount. Paying 105.00 a month right now. I had just renegotiated my contract a few weeks ago.

Comment

my wife called and they didn't know what she was talking about....??

Comment

Wow. Wife just made the call and we got our bill slashed and free hbo and sports pckg. They said it more of a loyalty promo. Thank you very much. TBH rules!

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
              I wish there was a way to do this online. I'd like to try again since it's working for so many folks and even newer customers like me. But after being on hold so long last time and then being told no, I hate to waste the time trying a second time.
              I spoke to a guy who said he couldn't do anything for me as far as price. He transferred me to some loyalty department. I bet I only spent 5 minutes on hold total. I called about 11:15 or so today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                Wait a minute that's $105 discount a month.
                Yes sir it is. They moved some stuff around for us and this is the best they could do. Im not complaining at all.

Comment

Golden! ....$60/mth off for a year+ free HBO for 6 mths + free NFL Sunday ticket and Redzone for rest of season. Thanks!!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Take no longer than five minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebow88 View Post
                      my wife called and they didn't know what she was talking about....??

She's got ask about a "loyalty promotion". There is no holiday promotion

Comment

I have Spectrum for home internet and cable tv. Wonder if they would offer the same kind of promotional discount??

For those with AT&T phone service: are you getting some kind of promo deal there too?

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                          I have Spectrum for home internet and cable tv. Wonder if they would offer the same kind of promotional discount??

For those with AT&T phone service: are you getting some kind of promo deal there too?

The way the lady explained to me was it all depended on what type of calling plan I had. If I would have upgraded to the unlimited plan it would have cost me more in the long run.

Comment

I called, was on hold for a while and got $50.00 off, plus $5 off my showtime and free sportspack for 6 months for the next 12 months!!!

Comment

Oh man, how awesome is this. I was able to get the deal, $60 savings a month for a year. And added a free package for 6 months that includes the Sportsman channel on 606. Very happy.

The girl said it was a loyalty program and had to check if we applied to the discount. Been with them for 8 years, so I guess that made the cut.

And I am counting this as one of my gifts to my wife for Christmas. Lol
                              Last edited by JhuntsAlot; 12-14-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Call the actual direct tv number for their customer service. Promo doesn't exist.

Too good to be true?

Comment

Working...
                                X