No announcement yet.

Dream Home Finally Built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice! We're in the process right now.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Details on the pool?

Comment

Gonna be a nice place to call home!

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
            Details on the pool?

Aquamarine Pools. You've probably seen their fiberglass pools displayed along the interstates in random places. Took about 2 weeks from start to finish. This one is 12x24. 3-1/2' to 5-1/2' in depth.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailslayer View Post
              Aquamarine Pools. You've probably seen their fiberglass pools displayed along the interstates in random places. Took about 2 weeks from start to finish. This one is 12x24. 3-1/2' to 5-1/2' in depth.

Would you mind sending me a PM or posting what the pool set you back? My folks are talking about putting one in and gunite might not be an option.

Comment

What a dump !

Kidding, and congrats, what a nice place.

Comment

Congrats! Your house looks amazing! Can't wait to build my dream home someday

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                    Would you mind sending me a PM or posting what the pool set you back? My folks are talking about putting one in and gunite might not be an option.
                    No worries, I figured it could be considered public knowledge. Out the door was $30k. We purchased the rock insurance for an additional $2k. Living in the Hill Country, we had a feeling they would hit Volkswagen sized rocks and would require additional time for excavation. Luckily though when we built the pad, we sifted those out for the most part. Even more luck, they didn't have to spend more time on it and we received the insurance money back. So, my recommendation is to purchase rock insurance.

Comment

Working...
                    X