Good riddance- serial killer executed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good riddance- serial killer executed

I don’t know if he was a serial killer by definition, but he raped multiple women and killed two using the same method and disposing the bodies the same way...

Rosendo Rodriguez, confessed killer of Summer Baldwin, Joanna Rogers, executed in Huntsville
    Shaley Sanders
    Mar 27, 2018 06:59 PM
    LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The man who confessed to the murders of Summer Baldwin and Joanna Rogers has been executed in Huntsville but the families of the victims "can't call this closure."

"I don’t think about Rosendo. I don’t pray for him. I don’t ask for forgiveness for him, don’t forgive him. He is nothing, he is through, he’s gone. He just doesn’t get any more of my life," said Kathy Rogers.

Fourteen years have passed since Kathy and Joe Bill Rogers lost their daughter Joanna.

Rosendo Rodriguez III admitted to two murders. He told investigators he killed 16-year-old Joanna Rogers in 2004 and 29-year-old Summer Baldwin in 2005.

Rodriguez said he strangled the women, stuffed their bodies in suitcases and threw them in dumpsters.

Baldwin, Uvah Robak’s only child, was pregnant when Rodriguez killed her.

"He put Summer in that suitcase while she was still alive so she suffocated. How horrible that must have been. He is just a horrible, horrible person. He doesn’t deserve to be on this earth," Robak said.

Law enforcement and volunteers worked to recover the women’s bodies from the city landfill.

"Thank God that they were patient enough to help us find Joanna. My closure came when they brought Joanna out of the landfill," Kathy said.

During the trial, the state brought forward a handful of women who claimed Rodriguez had sexually assaulted them.

"He deserves the death sentence because both the girls we know he murdered and all the girls he raped and who knows if there are others," Robak said.

It took a jury less than three hours to find Rodriguez guilty of murder.

They sentenced him to death. Official time of death was Tuesday, March 27 at 6:46 p.m.

Yeehaw!

Comment

Good

Comment

14 years too long. Due process shouldn’t take that long when you are that guilty

Comment

To bad we had to pay and waste money on this pos for 14 years. Prayers for the victims families.

Comment

Suitcase killer got to breathe longer than he should've.

Comment

Playa,
              Do you know if he was an illegal alien?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post
                14 years too long. Due process shouldn’t take that long when you are that guilty
                Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                To bad we had to pay and waste money on this pos for 14 years. Prayers for the victims families.
                Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                Suitcase killer got to breathe longer than he should've.
                **** straight.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

amf

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    Playa,
                    Do you know if he was an illegal alien?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                    Born in Wichita Falls.

Comment

Burn in hell, rosendo

Comment

Burn in hell you sob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love a happy ending! AMF

Comment

Human scum!

Comment

I went to school with Joanna's older brother for a few years. I vividly remember when she went missing. The world is a better place

Comment

Working...
                              X